Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 95 Accord body

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    Yeah, when you remove those 'trims' off the side of the door they are held on by clips and when they are removed the clips break and you'll have to buy a new set if you decide to put them back on.

As xcwizit said you can remove them and weld up the holes and respray the doors if your really keen !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1996 Honda Accord VTi-S
    aus delivered came standard with the side strips/trims (yes i agree its an ugly looking thing). some countries didnt have this at all, for example in japan and some others. the sir cd6 accord for example didnt come with this... and yeah like everyone said there were holes once removed as i was in your situation before and in the end i sold mine tho...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    Colour coding panels ?

Here's a DIY Joey99 put up, check it out.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109942

its already white, dont need it painted from black to white....i think ill give it a miss....get used to it after a whilee

Member Array
    Car:
    96 CD5
    If you really want it removed...

Theres a guy, can't remember his name.. but he has it shaved. You can't tell that it had anything along there in the first place.

But i have no idea how much it would of cost :|
    OzAccord <-- Being rebuilt, but come say hi

its too much trouble to get it done as ive heard....i reckon im just gonna leave it...thanks for the help anyway!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1996 Honda Accord VTi-S
    when the time comes to respray your car, then fill the holes and shave it.

cd5 is best with no side strips/trims. cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by interfooler View Post
    I was just wondering, does VTi-S get colour coded side strip as standard? Cuz mine is black and it's VTi. I was thinking of colour coding it as well, looks much better that way. Does anyone know how much that would cost?
    Same here, And i think VTi-S has gold badges aswell and leathers and climate control..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1996 Honda Accord VTi-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hectic_filo View Post
    Same here, And i think VTi-S has gold badges aswell and leathers and climate control..
    not really. it depends on model/year. mine didn't come with gold badges but it was vti-s. it was because it wasn't the anniversary model. also, some 94/95 models (vti-s) didn't come with auto climate control. some did tho. all 96/97 did came with auto climate.
    "Sandwich every bit of criticism between two thick layers of praise!" - Mary Ash

Member Array
    Car:
    C34/RE7/ED6/FN2
    Quote Originally Posted by skyflyer View Post
    not really. it depends on model/year. mine didn't come with gold badges but it was vti-s. it was because it wasn't the anniversary model. also, some 94/95 models (vti-s) didn't come with auto climate control. some did tho. all 96/97 did came with auto climate.
    I think its all bout the option when you buy the car brand new coz all feature comes wit all cost.

Your not gonna believe that my dad's EG doesnt hav a factory A/C at all but it has SRS airbag and my cuz EG has A/C but no Airbags i think it varies..

i think the gold badges came with the anniversary editions, not sure....my badges are the normal black and silver...the shaving doesnt seem like a bad idea...if only someone knew how to do it -_-

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1996 Honda Accord VTi-S
    Quote Originally Posted by hectic_filo View Post
    I think its all bout the option when you buy the car brand new coz all feature comes wit all cost.
    no. only the 20th anniversary came with gold badges like previously stated. normal vti-s didn't.
    "Sandwich every bit of criticism between two thick layers of praise!" - Mary Ash