Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: My EK4 VTiR :D

maybe it was an import. thats the first thing i noticed too. ek4 without sunroof...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Well i would, but where is it going to be held? Because yeah i live in Hervey Bay and the closest city is Brisbane and thats like a 4 hour drive haha >< Thanks for the advice on the nuts too

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    but is this an import?

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    maybe the dent on your roof replaced the sunroof?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    I dont know if its an import or not, i bought it off the dude and he bought it off someone else a while back i might ask him just outta curiousity. But if it was an import wouldnt it have a different name or something instead of VTiR? And what dent? The only thing i see is the reflection of a cloud :S

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Quote Originally Posted by dupac-> View Post
    maybe the dent on your roof replaced the sunroof?
    There's not dent on the roof, just a reflection.

Very very very clean EK4!

Just make sure you go with a mate or something that knows about cars before purchasing it dude.. Unless you already have ? You seem to know preety much near nothing about cars! No offence, but you should take someone that's in the know!

My 2 cents.

Good luck with it all!
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    wow, didn't even notice the sunroof thing. like everyone else said, first time i've seen an EK4 with no sunroof... it's a standard part, not like anyone's gonna buy it off the showroom floor without one.

So best way to check if it's actually a VTIR EK4 is check the VIN number on the firewall in the engine bay... Should start with EK4xxx-xxxxx or something (like all hondas, vin number has chassis code). Don't bother with the blue tag cos u can get anything riveted on the chassis. Also don't forget to check that it matches with your registration papers.
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    lookin good there!
    Last edited by muzukashi; 28-02-2009 at 01:19 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    VTi-R without a sunroof is win.
    How much do you want to spend on rims? What style do you like/want?

checking the firewall vin is pointless coz imo its a cut n shut ftw lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    There's not dent on the roof, just a reflection.

Very very very clean EK4!

Just make sure you go with a mate or something that knows about cars before purchasing it dude.. Unless you already have ? You seem to know preety much near nothing about cars! No offence, but you should take someone that's in the know!

My 2 cents.

Good luck with it all!
    Yeah i know haha i know absolutely nothing, which is why im here and hoping to learn :P But i took Dad he's built two of his own cars from the ground up and knows that stuff inside out. As for rims i would like white ones and hopefully no more than 1500 tires included, or is that not enough? Thanks heaps for everyone's advice

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2r CW
    Yeh im pretty sure this guy got ripped off unless they did release a model without a sun roof, seems pretty stupid tho if they didn't to go to all that trouble to turn a cxi or something into a ek4 and not do the sunroof.