View Poll Results: where shud i put my transformer badges?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • One on each side, under the mirrors, near the side signal lights

1 1.22%
  • two at the front near the corners

0 0%
  • one at each end (specify where)

2 2.44%
  • cut them in half and put them on each side of the middle door gap

1 1.22%
  • other (please specify)

1 1.22%
  • dont use them at all

77 93.90%

Hybrid View

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    mate, honestly, i cbf'ed anymore so this is gonna be my last post in this thread....
    But let me tell you this.... If you do this sort of thing on your car, euro or not, and if you post it on a site like this one or any other ENTHUSIASTS forum of that particular brand or make of car you have, do you think they're going to "get" the satirical humor you supposedly intended? Or do you think that they're going to tell you to get rid of them? I can guarantee no one is going to say "Hahaha! Look this guy has Type R badges and Mugen and transformer stickers all over his euro! Satire! How humorous"... -_-;;

The fact that you put these stickers and other random bits and pieces on your car further confirms the fact that you indeed are a noob and you said so yourself that you thought that it would look cool....but then to turn around and say that you intentionally did it as a form of satire makes me and many others wonder "he's only doing this to cover up because he thought everyone else would think it would look cool, but now since they dont agree with him, he's making up excuses".

The vast majority of people who put random TYPE R badges on their euros or MUGEN on their nissans etc do it because in their right mind, they really do think they are cool and don't know any better and don't really give a shit about modding. This can only attract head shakes and somewhat anger from the people who actually DO know what they're doing in terms of mods and so on. Idiots that put Type R badges etc on standard civics or NISMO badges on a CRV etc already give us a bad name but then to come across someone who supposedly does it on PURPOSE to turn their car into a rolling joke is just incomprehensible. It's like the whole P Plater debacle and how police are just cracking down on any P platers and labelling all P platers as nuisances on the road. Using this as an example, it'd be like P platers tellin you, another fellow P plater (using this as an example, i dont know if you really are a P plater and frankly I dont care), not to hoon and do helis and burnouts because it would worsen the rep of P platers, but then you go ahead and knowingly do it anyway....do you think they're going to give a shit about the supposed satirical humor you intended?

And no one is going to get that it's satire or believe it's satire because we've come across so many pple like yourself who are noobs and want to "bring out the sportiness of my car" with tacky stickers. It's happened before. Using another extreme example, lets say someone has walked a path and stepped in dog shit. And he tells you that when you walk the same path to avoid stepping in that dog shit, but you do it anyway. Isn't it worth listening to him and taking his advice and not doing something even if you really wanted? Especially if 90% of people agree that stickers like yours make ur car look cheap, tacky and nasty?

You said not to restrict you from experiencing something that we already have. But if the conclusion of that experience from most pple was regretful (and most pple would agree that looking back on their first modding history, it is indeed regretful and woeful), then it should be taken into consideration. I know you say its something you wont regret but thats only because you're blinded by the fact that you have the chance to "mod" and "pimp your ride" that you're doing anything and everything....satirical or not.
    Last edited by stephen8512; 06-03-2009 at 09:03 AM.
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...