View Poll Results: where shud i put my transformer badges?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • One on each side, under the mirrors, near the side signal lights

1 1.22%
  • two at the front near the corners

0 0%
  • one at each end (specify where)

2 2.44%
  • cut them in half and put them on each side of the middle door gap

1 1.22%
  • other (please specify)

1 1.22%
  • dont use them at all

77 93.90%

Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Luxury 09 Auto

[CU2] i just got my new decals/vinyls and...

...and heres some pics

i reckon it brings out the sportyness of my car. its gotta be seen in real life to be appreiciated tho lol

the rear window sticker is offcenter (because i lined it up with the stupid "larke hoskins honda" dealer sticker, before i realised that one was offcenter too. stupid dealers)

the transformers sticker is out of place. but its my favourite. maybe i shudve stuck it on a window. but im scared of obstructing my view. the best part of it tho, is the customised Honda "H" logo blended into the mouth of the Autobots logo lol.

Autobot hondas...ROLLL out!

waddya think?

i also have 2 chrome transformer badges that i REALLY wanna use. but dunno where to put it. i figured putting 2 at the back is making it too much.
    a single one, will make the sticker one look wierd (having 2 autobots or 1 decepticon and 1 autobot)
    i cant put it at the front cause it looks gey having two, and a single one wont work cause theres no where to stick it in the middle, theres always something in the way and the bonnet has a crease down the middle

so i was thinking on teh side next to the signal lights? i see alot of custom badges stuck there. or companies putting "vvt-i" or some crap. or the bmw z4 putting a bmw badge there.

so you think that mite work or i shud not use them at all? lol
    Last edited by furythree; 02-03-2009 at 11:52 PM.