Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Price for 2009 Honda City

Recently a friend brought a new Honda city VTIL for $25500 drive away, which includes floor mats, paint protection, tinted windows and the usual 6 months rego etc.

Just curious to see what other members have been able to buy the 'city' for?

Wow, only 25.5k. As posted in the other thread i got it for 26.5k with floor mats. Was ur friend's city also automatic?

nah , only manual.

What is the link or topic name for the other thread?

is yours a manual or auto?

Mine was Automatic (also as i said in the other thread...and sorta hinted that in this but to be clear)

Oh also, mine is White so minus $350 or whatever it costs for metallic paint...not that that really matters, I just like the white...

Has everyone picked up their car yet? I'm still waiting on delivery & hand-over of mine... it's great that the dealer I signed the contract with got me a loan car tho ^^

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    wow i think thats amazing!!

I only managed to get $27600 for a black Honda City 2009 VTI-L. Only got the floor mats and the premium black/white lic plates.

I get mine within a week!

is that manual or auto?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    its auto! i wish i could drive manual

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    A good car
    just out of curiosity, do any of u know how much the modulo accessories cost, I just like to calculate my budget before I go out and buy one of these.

Im looking more for the full body kit (grille, side, front, rear, spoiler and 16" rims)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    just out of curiosity, do any of u know how much the modulo accessories cost, I just like to calculate my budget before I go out and buy one of these.

Im looking more for the full body kit (grille, side, front, rear, spoiler and 16" rims)
    i didn't ask specifically but the guy said around 3k or was it 2k... all i knew is that it was wayy out of my budget.

Has anyone else managed to get a VTI-L or VTI in auto? If so how much did u guys get it for?

Im just wondering if i got ripped off.