Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    Oh and if anyone wants reversing sensors. i had mine done by the same guy that does it for honda. He knows his stuff. and charges 1/3 of the price honda does. go figure

Found out that Melb has their cars in stock... but some of us other eastern states are awaiting our shipment to arrive up from our neighbours further south...
    Last edited by AznEmpress; 25-03-2009 at 12:14 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by AznEmpress View Post
    Found out that Melb has their cars in stock... but some of us other eastern states are awaiting our shipment to arrive up from our neighbours further south...

hey anzempress,

What kind of city did you get? and how much did u get it for?

and judgecity your car looks awsome, it looks like a transformer! Was the car already in stock or did they have to order it?

Hey clairegirl. I signed for the Honda City VTi-L manual... got a pretty good price incl. tow & flr mats... once I gain delivery (apparently EOM/early next month) I'll let loose on the price

Btw all, the Civic Hybrid is an awesome car! The 'auto stop' function is a bit annoying but.. def. a great car!! Yes, just a random bit of info. Lol..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    Btw all, the Civic Hybrid is an awesome car! The 'auto stop' function is a bit annoying but.. def. a great car!! Yes, just a random bit of info. Lol..
    "Auto Stop" - please elaborate. A bit expensive though, they ought to have released the new honda hybrid they released in the US as well here, i think its called the "stream" of the top of my head?!?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegirl View Post
    hey anzempress,

What kind of city did you get? and how much did u get it for?

and judgecity your car looks awsome, it looks like a transformer! Was the car already in stock or did they have to order it?
    Thank you. There is not other grille like that out on the streets atm. So please steer clear of getting the modulo grille for now - if you are thinking about it. The stock grille is so hot no?!? Anyway, yes mine was in stock. I think each dealer here in melbourne has around 10 cars in stock - 1/2 of each colour and in VTI and VTI-L.

Did anyone notice my previous post re: the City released in Asia, their features are so much better!!!!!. rear seat recline?!?! and sports shift paddles...etc.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    i got my car!! it's gorgeous and everything i expected it to be!

I will post pics up soon!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegirl View Post
    i got my car!! it's gorgeous and everything i expected it to be!

I will post pics up soon!
    Congrats!!! yeah be sure to post the pics... stay out of the rain!

Quote Originally Posted by Judge_City View Post
    Thank you. There is not other grille like that out on the streets atm. So please steer clear of getting the modulo grille for now - if you are thinking about it. The stock grille is so hot no?!? Anyway, yes mine was in stock. I think each dealer here in melbourne has around 10 cars in stock - 1/2 of each colour and in VTI and VTI-L.

Did anyone notice my previous post re: the City released in Asia, their features are so much better!!!!!. rear seat recline?!?! and sports shift paddles...etc.
    Yeah the stock City grille is HOT to Trot. I really like it. I'm not fan of the Modulo grille to be honest.

Yeah, the AUS Spec City just like the Jazz is not the same. Quite strange as they are both made in Thailand and the Thai Spec City and Jazz have more offerings... pretty lame on Honda Australia's part.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    I picked up my Honda City, silver, auto with car mats for $27000 got it with in less a week of the signin the papers, just wondering if anyone got custom car seat cover for the honda city yet if so, wats the price and where at ? thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmiboi View Post
    I picked up my Honda City, silver, auto with car mats for $27000 got it with in less a week of the signin the papers, just wondering if anyone got custom car seat cover for the honda city yet if so, wats the price and where at ? thanks
    pretty good price mate. i see that you have noticed the nuisance of collecting dust and fine fibres off the city seats eh?!?! I will get my seat covers in a few weeks, but they are coming from overseas. A relo of mine is bringing them over from the philippines.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by AznEmpress View Post
    Its the end of month, and start of the month. So you must have your car by now!. Time to divulge price and the deal you got with your Honda City family! hehehe