Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by silvabullit View Post
    Well got a phone call today and nobody in australia has a white VTI-L manual!!! Bugger. anyhow looks like I am going to go with silver(my original colour choice) as they can get me one. So I guess silvabullit will now be appropriate LOL

Mudflaps aint cheap!! Like $215 but they do come colour coded.

AznEmpress I can think of a lot or usefull accessories for the City but they are all only available through Honda so you know they are not going to be cheap!!
    silver's hot anyway.

I saw a red city VTI-L the other day... i think it's the ugliest red colour i've ever seen. It's practically maroon.

I also saw a black VTI it looks hot ... not that im biased

Well, I've been advised that my car's finally hit town. SHOULD be picking it up at the close of the week, just in time for Easter partyin' & cruzin' ^^

silvabullit - it seems that the VTi-L's are low on the manual kind and overstocked on the Auto sort, although there are plenty of VTi's in manual... did they say where in the country they were sourcing your car from?

I've only seen 2 City's cruzin' our streets thus far, the white VTi I was driving 2 wks ago, and a black VTi I spotted just over a week ago... so it's gonna be EPIC gettin' my car.. FINALLY! Lol..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTi-L City, EG Civic
    They were sourcing the entire country LOL. Like you said plenty of VTI's in manual but not VTI-L's.

the silver VTI-L I am gettting is also coming from interstate. They are wearing the freight charge too. And so they should!!
    Life is like Jalapeno's... what you do today might just burn your ass tomorrow

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    I think with the rudd money coming in soon, i'll spend it on the darkest legal tints avail...hmmm
    Last edited by clairegirl; 07-04-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTi-L City, EG Civic
    I have a mate who is a window tinter. Going to cost me $200 for top quality tint darkest legal.
    Life is like Jalapeno's... what you do today might just burn your ass tomorrow

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    hehe nice

i should start getting some tinting quotes

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 City VTI-L Auto

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by clairegirl View Post
    hehe nice

i should start getting some tinting quotes
    you should look at pics of the neutral/mirorr-like tints clairegirl. they tend to suit black cars better, in experts' opinions - apparently the whole point of the tint is to create contrast. So i guess they dont think black on black look good!!. But its up to you. Black and black would look ok i think, and then get the window trims upgraded to the chrome borders. OMG hott!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge_City View Post
    you should look at pics of the neutral/mirorr-like tints clairegirl. they tend to suit black cars better, in experts' opinions - apparently the whole point of the tint is to create contrast. So i guess they dont think black on black look good!!. But its up to you. Black and black would look ok i think, and then get the window trims upgraded to the chrome borders. OMG hott!
    lol whoa where would i get that done?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegirl View Post
    lol whoa where would i get that done?
    in regards to the border being chrome?

i dont know if i like the mirror look, i'de have to see pictures

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    i did some googling of pictures and i think i like the black on black better... the mirror kind of looks a lil cheap

Hey all

After much anticipation, I finally gained delivery of my baby boy lastnite at 6pm!!! (0_o) Lol..

FYI for all those who've been eagerly awaiting disclosure on my purchase price..
    I got myself a VTi-L in black, manual, 12 months rego, floor mats, and towbar... for just under $25k. On top of that, I had a loan City VTi White Auto to drive around in for the first week, and a Civic Hybrid for the remaining 2.5 weeks... I also got a Honda Teddy Bear and Honda Racing hat to match. [It's all about the gimmicks ]

Although my towbar hasn't been fitted (due to be complete on Tuesday - apparently my tow's going to be one of the first to go on a City ^^) you could say I'm very, very, VERY happy with my sales team, mostly the GM. The detailing team on the otherhand.. not so much.. but anywhoz, we'll see how I feel after the towbar's been fitted to my baby boy.

I think the sales process highlight was that they gave me donuts, coffee and cake in the two times I was in talking to them.. c/o the GM.

Epic Awesomeness!

Have a fab long w'end all!!!

Congratulations AznEmpress.

More importantly, how cute is the Honda Teddy Bear? If it is really cute i would most likely take it home, but if its a average looking, flimsy bear then i will pass.