Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by AznEmpress View Post
    Hey all

After much anticipation, I finally gained delivery of my baby boy lastnite at 6pm!!! (0_o) Lol..

FYI for all those who've been eagerly awaiting disclosure on my purchase price..
    I got myself a VTi-L in black, manual, 12 months rego, floor mats, and towbar... for just under $25k. On top of that, I had a loan City VTi White Auto to drive around in for the first week, and a Civic Hybrid for the remaining 2.5 weeks... I also got a Honda Teddy Bear and Honda Racing hat to match. [It's all about the gimmicks ]

Although my towbar hasn't been fitted (due to be complete on Tuesday - apparently my tow's going to be one of the first to go on a City ^^) you could say I'm very, very, VERY happy with my sales team, mostly the GM. The detailing team on the otherhand.. not so much.. but anywhoz, we'll see how I feel after the towbar's been fitted to my baby boy.

I think the sales process highlight was that they gave me donuts, coffee and cake in the two times I was in talking to them.. c/o the GM.

Epic Awesomeness!

Have a fab long w'end all!!!
    Congratulations! We will definitely need to see some pictures

and you got black! haha awsome! It sounds like you got a great deal for it too, nice of them to give you the honda VTI- auto for a week and the hybrid for the remaining. V. nice
    Last edited by clairegirl; 12-04-2009 at 08:53 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    Random: I just drove my City on pure free way and guess what.. got it down to 4.8l/100kms haha

as soon as we started driving suburban though for about 20 minutes, it went up to 6.0l/100kms

*Sigh, i absolutely love my baby*... has anyone else noticed that their city just glides at around 60kms/ph? i drove it to palm beach the other day with all its twists and turns and the city just glides and stays at the 60kms. Certainly has to be the Vtec kicking in.
    Last edited by clairegirl; 12-04-2009 at 03:11 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by AznEmpress View Post
    Hey all

After much anticipation, I finally gained delivery of my baby boy lastnite at 6pm!!! (0_o) Lol..

FYI for all those who've been eagerly awaiting disclosure on my purchase price..
    I got myself a VTi-L in black, manual, 12 months rego, floor mats, and towbar... for just under $25k. On top of that, I had a loan City VTi White Auto to drive around in for the first week, and a Civic Hybrid for the remaining 2.5 weeks... I also got a Honda Teddy Bear and Honda Racing hat to match. [It's all about the gimmicks ]

Although my towbar hasn't been fitted (due to be complete on Tuesday - apparently my tow's going to be one of the first to go on a City ^^) you could say I'm very, very, VERY happy with my sales team, mostly the GM. The detailing team on the otherhand.. not so much.. but anywhoz, we'll see how I feel after the towbar's been fitted to my baby boy.

I think the sales process highlight was that they gave me donuts, coffee and cake in the two times I was in talking to them.. c/o the GM.

Epic Awesomeness!

Have a fab long w'end all!!!
    hey did that come with stamp duty?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTi-L City, EG Civic
    Damm that is hell cheap to get a VTI-L with metallic paint, mats and tow bars under 25K. Only way I could get a car under 25K without extra's was to go white.

But well done nonetheless!! Pick mine up tomorrow!!
    Life is like Jalapeno's... what you do today might just burn your ass tomorrow

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by silvabullit View Post
    Damm that is hell cheap to get a VTI-L with metallic paint, mats and tow bars under 25K. Only way I could get a car under 25K without extra's was to go white.

But well done nonetheless!! Pick mine up tomorrow!!
    make sure you post up pictures!

clairegirl - my price was driveaway incl SD.
    Garrigues - Ted's pretty cute. He & my new baby boy are car buddies 24-7. Lol..

Towbar's being fitted today! The first fitting on a City in town apparently (0_0)
    Last edited by AznEmpress; 14-04-2009 at 12:37 PM.

We went on a cruz with other OzHonda's up Mt Tambie and round the GC yestdy. Must say he handles well in wet conditions.. and yes, I was pretty cautious takin the U-bends & such Considering it was pouring half the time on our Mtn run I saw it as being 'better safe than sorry'. Lol..

I expect I'll post up pic's of my boy and the mtn cruzers later this week.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTi-L City, EG Civic
    Well no pics yet as my computer's hard drive has crashed(using wife's laptop) but car is going good. Wife loves it with all the knick knacks etc etc. Am awaiting a reply with regards to getting springs made to suit. Someone has to be the guinea pig LOL Looked into wheels and tyres but after speaking to a mate who has been a Honda Service workshop foreman for nearly 30 years said don't do it. He is seeing a lot of Jazz's coming in with power steering failures. The electronically controlled rack and pinion doesn't like the extra load generated by wider rims and tyres and causes them to fail. Let's say some warranty claims are not being accepted because of the aftermarket rims and wider tyres. Back to the drawing board on that one.

Will be getting some more accessories in the next week or so. Also have done some investigating into the possibility of making a cold air intake.... Stay tuned!!

Will get some pics up when I can.
    Life is like Jalapeno's... what you do today might just burn your ass tomorrow

Jeez people getting some great prices here! I went to my local dealer, and so far they are offering a trade on my 06 Swift of $8500 and then pay 17 300 from memory.

And yes, I was told by the salesmen that the City's price right now is an introductory! That's hilarious seeing as yes the car is a bit overpriced at the moment.

Introductory? Probably meaning the price will DROP soon. Lol..
    I reckon I could've gotten a better price than what I did get if I'd talked more.. mmm..
    bRomance - what OH is all about. Lol..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda City09 VTI-L Auto
    hey guys

where are all your pictures you guys promised?

Lol.. people from OH took pic's of my boy & put them up in random forums, check out the meet & greets. Pic's r off the hook ^^

[Thx again guys ]
    bRomance - what OH is all about. Lol..