Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord V6-L
    Took one for a test drive today, nice car but didn't make me want to get rid of my current one any time soon. As soon as we sat down the salesman offered me roughly $25k driveaway on an auto VTi and he also said that there will be a 3% price RISE on the 1st May.

25k on an auto? That's an effin awesome price! I def see a price drop on the horizon if that's the case ^^
    bRomance - what OH is all about. Lol..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    VTi-L City, EG Civic
    1st April they went up $1100 hence why I ordered on the 30th I must have done well to get VTI-L manual with metallic paint, mud flaps and floor mats for $25100 drive away!! Also got extended warranty as well for 2 years/40 000km's for a few hundred cheaper as well.

Will get some pics soon I promise!! I have added aftermarket rubber mats over the factory carpet ones to try and keep them clean as my house is being renovated atm. also bought the rubber boot liner and boot/bumper scuff guard plus the sports pedal set which I am yet to fit. Next will be door sills, chrome window garnishes!!

Great having a mate who works at Honda!!
    Life is like Jalapeno's... what you do today might just burn your ass tomorrow

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    City Vti-L manual
    I got mine for 27400 including carpets, pedals, and the modulo kit. i don't know if it's overpriced, but I'm pretty satisfied with what the deal.