Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I recon OZHONDA should start up a honda car show.... what does everyone think about it??? only honda's!!!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    As in OzHonda cars in the popular car shows or? .....

PS: I think this belongs in site discussion
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Both OZHONDA and other honda cars!!! plus ill make the forum grow aswell!

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    err...i think that's a great idea and has been on the minds of the admins and mods already anyways.

But I reckon, we oughta carefully organise this with the stickers already coming along very well...erm...modelz!!...erm...

Wat or when is the next car show anyways?? Maybe that'll give us a realistic timeframe to get our shit togeder

Wat u reckon Win??

I dont know when the next one is hey... Properbly GLO AutoExpo, not sure... well the trophy i won at Final Battle on the weekend was my 6th trophy i won at car shows, so dont know what ill win next!

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    oh..hang on a sec...i just reread your first post and did you mean a car show organised by ozhonda.com or ozhonda.com in carshows with members from this forum and their cars??

Member Array
    Car:
    Justin & Hayden
    Both would be good! But maybe one step at a time... what's easier to organise? OzHonda.com IN a car show? And then if that's successful, a show organised BY OzHonda.com!!

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    hahah ditto!! no offence mate but i didn't understand it ops:

is it ozhonda in carshows
    OR
    an ozhonda car show with just hondas?

sorry mate meant organised by ozhonda.com... just an OZHONDA car show.... NOT IN.

i think we should organise a "showing" in a normal car show...for interest in numbers

THEN......we can open up a "small car sunday" style car show....with all our fooley sick non vtec buzzboxes :P

an ozhonda shown shine day? sounds good. but me have to fix my civ first.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    hehe...we should start off small by attending the actual car shows, then when we get bigger, than hold our own (like when we become a club) so we get like affiliated and stuff...