Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    i agree with with it totally, i have riden bikes most of my life but its a different story on the road and with a road bike, thats why i went from my 250 to my 400 instead of the 600/1000 jump i just didnt feel i had enough experience on the road to jump that far yet and thats where a lot of riders come unstuck
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    93 EG Civic
    That's is all understandable, and I'm sorry for your losses.

It would be more reasonable for them to make it something like, 1 yr on 250, then you had to go 400 > 600 > 1000 or whatever.

The 2-3 yrs riding may be good, but what - if your under 25 you are ****ed?

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    It would help if the fukn retards that make these rules realise that there are kids out there who have never driven a car on roads and are getting their L's straight away

In my opinion this should not be legal. You should have your full car drivers licence before getting a bike licence. That way not only does the new rider have the basic knowledge of the road rules, but they have also passed the hardest phase of keeping a license, which separates the good from the bad on our roads, and they are also more mature than what any 16yo kid on a bike would be

Thats a death sentence
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    93 EG Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Twincam16 View Post
    It would help if the fukn retards that make these rules realise that there are kids out there who have never driven a car on roads and are getting their L's straight away

In my opinion this should not be legal. You should have your full car drivers licence before getting a bike licence. That way not only does the new rider have the basic knowledge of the road rules, but they have also passed the hardest phase of keeping a license, which separates the good from the bad on our roads, and they are also more mature than what any 16yo kid on a bike would be

Thats a death sentence
    The fact that you can get a bike when your 16 and 9 months is ****ing stupid, not the 1.5 yrs provisional stage.

I agree with you on this ~

I'm 20 now, I've had my license and held it for the last 2.5 years..

I have to wait 3 years for my bike fulls now (I know how to drive, I've only ever been in one accident and that's because my mate pulled a handbreak infront of me as a joke, very funny..) and I'm pretty sure I know all the road rules.

GG!~

bitching ftw.

^ bitching rocks haha

they do need to look at the L's rather then how long u hold ur P's for... but then again there's alot of things out there that are just stupid - but end of the day ppl should use there own common sense when it comes to jumping on a bike and going for a ride ... if your not experienced enough you will know - but it's the fact that there are ppl who think riding is as easy as knowing how to ride... completely different story ....
    Syndicate Motorsports Canberra
    Combine the Difference

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    93 EG Civic
    I guess that's right, but meh.

I'm annoyed, when I'm prepared for something faster.. I'm getting it.

May be a while, I don't think I can ride for shit yet.

The CBRR250 still shits me lol

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    what a crock of shit! ive got my l's and can go for my p's in like a month . then im on them for aslong as my car liscence(red p's) so til im 22 pfftt they can suck me
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    93 EG Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by FASN8U View Post
    what a crock of shit! ive got my l's and can go for my p's in like a month . then im on them for aslong as my car liscence(red p's) so til im 22 pfftt they can suck me
    Kind of the same situation for me, except I'll be 23 lol..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    ahaha balls , well screw waiting that long
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    Quote Originally Posted by FASN8U View Post
    if you get your P's before 1 july then you wont have to
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    so if i get my p's BEFORE july i hold them for how long?
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R,EK,BB6,CT9A,SSZ
    u hold ur red p's for one year then u can get fulls