Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffskis View Post
    yep thats what i did filled her up and only got 85kms for half the tank
    So how many litres did you have to fill to get it back up to full tank (pump stops on its own) for that 85km?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    s15
    My dc4 is quite the same, it now hits only 150km or less for half tank of petrol.

There are no signs of petrol leaks or anything like that.
    This could be due to my driving style however, might do a ECU reset and see if it improves to what used to be at 200km half tank.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by DC4Integra98 View Post
    My dc4 is quite the same, it now hits only 150km or less for half tank of petrol.

There are no signs of petrol leaks or anything like that.
    This could be due to my driving style however, might do a ECU reset and see if it improves to what used to be at 200km half tank.
    The gauge could be inaccurate. FIll up to full tank, drive around, then fill up to full tank again. Report the kms driven and litres it took to fill back up

Member Array
    Car:
    s15
    ^ will do cheers

ok petrol light came on at 268km im sure thats not right for a 1.8litre engine

it took 36 litres to fill it back up

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    ^^ if you started with a full tank, then that gives 13.4 L/100km. That's similar to being in a traffic jam almost all of the time. If you are not in heavy stop-start traffic everyday, then I would check the tyre pressures, check the spark plug partnumber, gaps and condition, replace the fuel filter and finally, check the O2 sensor (not sure how you are going to check it since it is not easy short of trying another O2 sensor unit)

thats driving the car normal no heavy foot at all what spark plug should i use for a dc4??
    atm im resetting the ecu to see if that helps
    thanks for your inputs guys

Try driving like a lil biitch and see how that goes.

My car feels like it munches petrol, barely reaching 300km for a full tank. Compared to every other integra, my car eats up alot of petrol. I'll change my spark plugs and fuel filter and see how that goes.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    that is definitly not normal man, i get about 450km in mine till the light comes on and thats without granny driving around!

check all the things aaronng listed above dude, something is really out of whack if your are getting that terrible mileage.
    ^groundupgarage.com

Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    Wow... lucky buggers get good fuel economy!

been three weeks and im still averaging 230-240kms to a full tank! i really need to fix can anybody recommand a workshop to go to please.