Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Teggy, Spada Vt
    (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG) well two things might be influencing this shiraz, propotional value is stock and the upgraded brake booster and MC arnt able to perform to its ful extend. but this would cause less braking power with the ITR set up you are running.

my second guess would actually be the rear brakes, one of the pins may be stuck/broken OR inner pad wear is uneven. thus causing less braking force on the one side, hence the lack of brake dust on on side in comparision to the other and also the lack of braking force on one wheel is causeing the rear too side a tad.

i personally dont belive it could be your propotional valve since the theory does not apply to the situation...but thats my opinion.
    -=¤§ ń Ĩ ģ ĥ ţ Ŵ ő Ł F §¤=- ™

info worth the rep point?
    WIFE AND DOG MISSING!!!
    REWARD FOR DOG

> check brake line pressures front and rear

Any chance you can post the results of the pressure tests?

I'm curious to know what sort of pressure is in the lines under real braking conditions.

Nick.

If you suspect one of the calipers is siezed (or partially seized), then I think you need to varify this and and if so fix it before trying anything else.