Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9495657585960 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    RNN14
    Quote Originally Posted by 1900-hustler View Post
    i cant believe Kimi isnt racing in F1 anymore..
    his heart doesn't seem in it anymore... i reckon he should just got to WRC or something it looks like he seems to really enjoy that

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    Quote Originally Posted by i_s2_honda View Post
    his heart doesn't seem in it anymore... i reckon he should just got to WRC or something it looks like he seems to really enjoy that
    yeah its true..
    esp after the year at ferrari he had.. it was either mclaren or nothing

anyway i was reading he might be back for 2011 lol..
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    Mclaren for constructors next year NO DOUBT. btw button isn't that good of a driver if you ask me..
    This is how we chill from
    93' till

Quote Originally Posted by Binny View Post
    Mclaren for constructors next year NO DOUBT. btw button isn't that good of a driver if you ask me..
    You know all the drivers in F1 are one the best drivers in the world, Button this season was the most consistent driver, won the most races in the end WON the championship how isn't he a good driver mate?

Member Array
    Car:
    RNN14
    Quote Originally Posted by STAiN MASTER View Post
    You know all the drivers in F1 are one the best drivers in the world, Button this season was the most consistent driver, won the most races in the end WON the championship how isn't he a good driver mate?
    a season of consistency shouldn't overwrite a career which in all honesty was very, very sublime however he did have one semi good season with honda... if you ask me he was just a driver which got a good seat for that year and the rest of the teams were sublime because of double deck diffuser disputes and other such things such as KERS... chances are it would probably be like fisi and Ferrari scenario... he should just end it on a high note and go touring car racing and let somebody who is actually skilled like kimi have the drive...

he was just in a good car for the 09 season in my opinion...

^^ The right car at the right time with the right team and people plays a huge part but its the driver who brings it home, the double diffuser situation in the beginning that the brawns, williams and Force India had wasnt the sole areo part that was giving them the edge over the others, because it all went to court and the FIA approved that it wasnt the sole part giving them an advantage so you can rule that out.

Kers was an issue for some, but all in all button was in the right seat at the right time and his skill is what made him a champion, if he wasn't A GOOD DRIVER someone else would have won.

Same with Shumacher when he was with bennetton, at that time ferrari and mclaren were struggling and it was Shucmachers skill that made him champion that year!

Being a F1 driver is more then about driving there is pressure and being able to deal with those pressures be internal or external, button coming from not even having a drive to come and win the championship is a feat more then most other drivers could achieve, so IMO even tho im not a Jenson button fan he did a great job.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    Jenson is a gud driver no doubt but will mclaren really ever hav room for two title contenders with hamiltion? imo no the team is to focused on hamilton so i think it wasnt the best move for jenson but a brave one and he clearly likes a challenge and is willing to take a chance.

Micheal Shumacher went to ferrari when they were in bad shape and look at what he did im not sayin jenson is as gud a shumi but i agree with STAiN MASTER the team and ppl around a driver can be the diffrence btween 1st and 2nd

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    look, no doubt button is an elite driver to be in f1, but of the elite drivers i don't rate him that high.

Was he really consistent?

He won the first 6 of 7 i think, but after the field caught up he was just another driver, the main competition in the second half of the season were HAM, VET, WEB, BAR and that was about it, He really PWNT the beginning because of the fact that BRAWN were most prepared for the 2009 f1 season (seeing as honda started building their 2009 chassis pre 08.) and the rear double diffuser also played a big part of his early success.

After the field caught up to BRAWN (i.e. after 8th race, more so after mid season break) button was relatively inconsistent seeing as all of the names mentioned above placed higher than him, if it wasn't for his first 7 races button would have finished 8th behind rossberg, so how is that consistent?
    93' till

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 Civic
    I think it was a bad move Button moving to Maclaren, hes probably going to end up being second fiddle with Hamilton, just like how Barra was with schumi. Was also sad to see Toyota go, I think koboyashi had a lot of potential in him, I think both races he was in he was in the points and also bettering his team mate. Hopefully he gets a drive with another team.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    just like barra was with button also
    93' till

Member Array
    Car:
    RNN14
    does anybody know if the former BMW team will enter next years F1 seeming as if Toyota pulled out???

JB moving to McLaren is probably the worst move in his career... if he isn't so money motivated he can probably do a ripper job with brawn next year as well... however he might have to yield to Hamilton because of the fact that every tom dick and harry views Hamilton as the more capable driver... his f**ked his career and name over a few more extra bucks in my opinion...

another question as well... is Ross Brawn still going to be in charge of Mercedes F1 because that team would be quite literally s**t without him???

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by lilthug View Post
    thats from indy cars lloyd

not f1
    Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    lol lloydz

F1 in surfers, that would be lulz

F1 works in melb only i reckon, the rest of oz is too bogan, lol
    I never mentioned F1, I just figured I'd spam a little
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!