Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 105057585960
    Quote Originally Posted by i_s2_honda View Post
    does anybody know if the former BMW team will enter next years F1 seeming as if Toyota pulled out???

JB moving to McLaren is probably the worst move in his career... if he isn't so money motivated he can probably do a ripper job with brawn next year as well... however he might have to yield to Hamilton because of the fact that every tom dick and harry views Hamilton as the more capable driver... his f**ked his career and name over a few more extra bucks in my opinion...

another question as well... is Ross Brawn still going to be in charge of Mercedes F1 because that team would be quite literally s**t without him???
    No more BMW, Mercedes has bought the Brawn team and put Ross Brawn & Nick Fry too run the team.

Hamilton is the biggest cry baby
    Don't care what anyone says..
    When Alonso was at Mclaren, Alonso was told to let Hamilton win?
    LIKE WTF...
    ALONSO More experience, more capable but yet has to yieldd..
    Next year will be very interestin..

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k
    bs alonso was told to let HAM win... there were 2 occasions when HAM was told by Mclaren not to push because ALO was coming first.

Alonso never yielded for Hamilton, dude do you think he would even if he was told to? he is fkn stubborn and him being 2 time world champion prior to coming made him number 1 driver (i.e. preference). Hamilton had to work for his victories. in the end he had the most points and alonso the nub face went to renault and proved wat a dud he is.
    This is how we chill from
    93' till