Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aprilia rs125

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 EuroLuxNav
    Don't take this the wrong way but if you're not really aware of the difference between a 2 stroke and a 4 stroke engine you might be better off with the CBR125. They're half the price, probably four times more reliable and are made for learners (easy to ride). When you're confident on a CBR125, study up on the two stroke 125's and have a ride of the RS125 and see if it's something you'd like.

For an experienced rider the RS125 is a tonne of fun. I've ridden a couple of 125 two stroke sports bikes (Aprilia RS125 and Gilera CX125) a few years ago and loved the GP bike feel (and smell from the exhaust!). A bit of upkeep is required and they can be a bit expensive to run. They're great as a weekend toy.

Member Array
    Car:
    cupacino
    CBR125R = fail !

Member Array
    Car:
    YA!HONDA!
    just get a cbr250rr ull love it.. it was my first bike

trust me u dont want 125cc ones.. they're very say slow not saying u should go fast but yeah u want some fun get cbr250rr as a first bike easy to ride too. getting a 125cc ones pretty much waste ur money kinda hard to sell at the end
    Last edited by MrJohn; 24-03-2009 at 11:31 PM.