[SYD] Hi Hi another EG & ED ownerr (:

Hey people, My name is Evan, i've joined Ozhonda for quiet a while now and haven't introduce my self. Most of the times, i only check up Ozhonda for DIY threads and etc, and the rest my bro goes on it. He's 15, turning 16, already driving my white EG >_> lol.. anyways.. im located in Sydney, i drive a Metalic Blue/Green ED3. It has some mods, Front lips, amber corners + blinker, 17 rims. Thats it from me..

My ED:

My EG:

Thanks.

Cheers, Evan
    Last edited by jdmEG5; 25-03-2009 at 11:21 PM.

Now i remember which kid you are LOL (your brother), went looking in the year book, haha, i remember seeing ur white EG when i finished school now and then. LMAO, bad **** frans. =\ loose teh blak hood, looks cheap, IMO tho.

haha! its called... Spray can from supercheap HAHA hu cares, car's getting resprayed all white soon

Now you remember me huh?? :L ur actually bothered looking me up in the year book? ROFLS

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    What you mean you let your brother drive on his own?

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    it means he lets his brother drive the eg vti on his own

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    it means he lets his brother drive the eg vti on his own
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_EG4 View Post
    What you mean you let your brother drive on his own?

lol.. Yeah he just grabbed a Red P plate and stick it on the car.. I dont really mind as long as he doesnt crash anyone..