ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbo View Post
    ask him if 440cc injectors r still ok or not
    lol don't you have 440CC already?
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Small Clarification on the MFactory LSD

The MFactory unit is NOT a reverse engineer of Quaife or OBX, neither are these made by the same manufacturer.

We have our gears manufactured to our specifications and we apply our own high standards to its manufacture as a result, our finishing and tolerances are much better than OBX and competitors albeit still managing to offer at a competitive price.

MFactory LSD are fast gaining popularity in the US because of Competitive pricing and High Quality.

"Gain a prominent advantage over the competition with the MFactory Helical LSD.

Through the smooth and constant distribution of power to the wheels, the MFactory Helical LSD puts the power-to-the-ground and maximises your vehicle's traction. A must for any FWD race car, be it Street, Strip or Track!

- Made from 100% Pure Australian Steel, NOT cheap Chinese Steel
    - Precision-machined from High-Tensile Forged Chromoly Steel for increased strength and durability
    - Only the highest quality Brighton-Best Hardware is used
    - Maintenance-free Gears eliminates the need for special fluids & rebuilds associated with plate-type LSDs
    - Lock-free operation ensures no adverse affect to steering response"

Read the following threads
    http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2380842
    http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread...t=lsd+mfactory

My Personal experience with OBX (Something I never told anyone)
    1. Had to machine the LSD to fit properly (Both Inside and outside)
    2. Changed the Main bolts to proper high tensile ones cause the original ones were crap
    3. Drive shafts kept getting stuck to had to machine the inside splines on the LSD
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    yeah rem you saying that was a prob with ur obx.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbo View Post
    yeah rem you saying that was a prob with ur obx.
    MFactory fit like a glove, no moding needed

Straight PnP
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    yeah well i'll try the OEM one first and see how we go
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    CR-V
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    No not me personally but a mate had to have his replaced 3 times on his turbo D so why don't you STFU yourself mate!

MFactory LSD are only slightly more and much better quality from what I've heard and read and seen in person!

I’m yet to test this as my first drive is tomorrow and I can’t go hard while I’m running in my new HD clutch.

i've seen both OBX and MFactory and MFactory quality looks so much better-- here's mine below

Allright! Allright! dude I'm hands down. The reason to why I choose OBX is because it would save me $600 USD (ebay) over Quaife or $250 USD (ebay) over MFactory. Secondly, I do realise and very aware of the problems that customer had with an OBX LSD.

Since I have an access to a work shop, assuming if I did purchase the OBX, I would strip down the LSD, Deburr or break all sharp corners, Check the spring washer (whatever they call it) if they are in the correct pattern, lubricate, change the bolts to High tensile and retorque them.

The high tensile bolts going to be in $$ region so max that I would be spending is about $400 USD for the obx and about another $60 AUD for the bolts. Labour is done by me. It depends how confident you are with the LSD. However, If anybody has a story regarding that the OBX would break down after hard launches or after few thousand kms then it would be very different story and I would purchase an MFactory for $650USD

i dunno if this helps but yea i made 238.7kws on 10psi with this setup on a ls/vtec setup

itr head PNP
    itr water pump
    itr oil pump
    CP 9.0 pistons
    pauter rods
    OBX lsd
    b18b gearbox
    toda B cams
    toda valve springs retainers
    Toda cam gears
    Acl race bearings
    oem timing belt
    750cc injectors
    gt35r
    Afi top mount turbo kit
    mdi ignition
    Neptune Ecu

just to give u a rough price all this cost under 15k assembled including the motor and gearbox...