Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by althon64fx View Post
    Sorry to revive an old thread... Recently my car have a weird sound coming out (seems to be the compressor) whenever the air cond is switched on. Wonder if this is a sign of the compressor clutch( or the compressor itself) is failing? Thanks all
    http://youtu.be/0VeM--bKDDk
    Actually you should revive old thread instead starting new one. Search ftw.

sounds normal to me

but, when was the last time you got your a/c gassed?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    With the Woop sound does that lead to the rattling in the compressor I have an 06 Lux with only 40km and I can hear the woop, it happened offen when I first got the car but slowly it has slowed down and the air stating cold. So I am unsure how to approach the issue I am a mechanic and thinking of taking it to a good frien who owns a air co/ auto electrical place......
    Not sure what to do arrrh!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Sounds like you need to re-gas the a/c
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Actually you should revive old thread instead starting new one. Search ftw.

sounds normal to me

but, when was the last time you got your a/c gassed?
    The sound of the compressor engages is pretty loud, sometimes even louder than the engine idling :S. I'll try to get another comparison video to show the difference soon. The air cond is recharged roughly 3 months ago due to a leaky hose.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by althon64fx View Post
    The sound of the compressor engages is pretty loud, sometimes even louder than the engine idling :S. I'll try to get another comparison video to show the difference soon. The air cond is recharged roughly 3 months ago due to a leaky hose.
    Oh the loud engage? That's normal, I've lived with it for 9 years.

Member Array
    Car:
    ERGOT-7
    have u had ur compressor changed before? mine sounded like this and soon after that it decided to blew up itself so had to get a new one and noise was gone. My mechanic reckoned that the 'oil' inside the compressor isnt there anymore or gone for some reason thus it ceased up and blew. if you ever have to get a new one i would recommend JM auto air just google them should pop up first thing first, they are located in Sydney and i got it for 400 shipped and installed for 50 bux as well as regas for 120.

hope that helps

Air

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    Hey guys,

When i had my CL7R everything was fine. I just got myself a 2007 CL9 limited edition, and i got this loud high pitch noise or squeel when I turned on my aircon.

It happens when the conpressor kicks in and when the car is stationery (both in N and D). Is it the belt? Has anyone resolved this?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Remove A/C belt
    If noise is gone
    Something powered by the A/C belt is done for
    Spin the pulleys individually
    Could be A/C bearing on its way out/ Alternator bearing on its way out
    Or tensioner
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Hmm squeal noise. Means it's time to add gas

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    Thanks for the replies. So regas is one of the resolution as well?