Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '91 Lude 2.0L DOHC b20A

Can i get different coloured plastic covers for my door lights?

On the insides of my doors(bottom corners) are red plastic covers, behind them are white lights. These light up when the door is opened, i was wondering if it were possible to get like blue plastic covers? and if so where from?

(it's a '91 lude) :P

cheers,

Whatsthedillio

Moderator Array
    Car:
    BB2
    Haven't heard of any, but I'd imagine it'd attract a complimentary defect from any officers you might want to tango with lol... why not make a custom project out of it?

-az

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '91 Lude 2.0L DOHC b20A
    defect? for lights on the inside of doors.... not even all cars have em... maybe? LOL

ahhh, would that be because they're a warning light for when you swing your door open at night?

would make it a custom project cept i'm gimp

Moderator Array
    Car:
    BB2
    Yeah probably, I probably should clarify that my stance wasn't too serious in my previous statement anything 'different' always attracts both the good and the bad don't it?

-az

Member Array
    Car:
    95 Accord
    yeh i just out green LED lights in my doors and center light looks sweet when the doors are opened at night, took a while to grow on me though, yeh make a project out of it source some clear plastic covers from a wreckers and attach them or if you wanted to go further?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '91 Lude 2.0L DOHC b20A
    of course clear covers, duh LOL, i seriously didn't think of that, then i'd just need blue bulbs