"guh" kinda sound when braking turning

ok at first i thought it was my CV joints, but my mechanic apprentice said it looks fine..

its a king "guh" sound when i use the brake pedal. like push it down, or push it up. you can here a guh guh guh guh kinda sound. it only happens some times. some times when im driving, everything is fine, but sometimes, this happens.

for example, i will drive fine, turn off and start again 20mins later, then after 5mins of driving, the sound will come, and won't go away until i turn the car off

its not loud, but i can feel it and kinda hear it. its a faint kinda guh sound, but i can def feel it when braking. and it happens when i turn aswell, either throttle or without throttle. also happens when i use throttle on straights and when i let it go..

happens only during low revs, at high revs, i dun notice.

wtf is a GUH sound ? Dude get a second opinion from another mech or close friend who knows abit about cars and try to narrow down where it is located and what causes it.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    wait for bludger to help this guy with the sound
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"

yeah i should, it just doesnt seem like a big problem, so im not really fussed, just curious..

i cant really explain the sound. you know the sound when u open a door thats creaky. and u open it like in frames.. fark i cant explain it. dw, ill take it to my mechanic some time next week

yeah, cos we really know what you mean when you try to describe it.,