Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by SMI-33K View Post
    get rbc off ebay from the states it comes alredy cut with the adaptor plate all you have to do i drill out the wholes on the fuel rail by about 2mm and should bolt straight on its around the $400 mark

and use the injen cold air intake you cant go wrong
    i didn't need to drill mine for the fuel rail, it was perfect fit. but not too sure for euro but they should be direct bolts.
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5 TYPE R
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterSonic12 View Post
    i didn't need to drill mine for the fuel rail, it was perfect fit. but not too sure for euro but they should be direct bolts.
    i had to drill out the wholes where the rail mounts to the manifold
    rep if helped

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by SMI-33K View Post
    get rbc off ebay from the states it comes alredy cut with the adaptor plate all you have to do i drill out the wholes on the fuel rail by about 2mm and should bolt straight on its around the $400 mark

and use the injen cold air intake you cant go wrong
    The Euro doesn't need to be cut - it's a direct bolt on. Also, the Injen intake probably won't fit unless it's designed for the CL7R.

racerwannabe; as I've said a few times. RBC manifold is only really worth it if you're doing (at the minimum) a stand-alone tune and increasing to a 50VTC gear. The gains will increase even more with an RBC if you do cams/valvetrain and increase the rev limit. If you don't plan on doing these larger mods, then just get a bigger throttle body and bore out the RBB - you'll still see really nice gains.

If you do decide to buy the RBC, let me know because I'm selling a custom intake pipe for an RBC-equipped Euro
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE