Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah i was gonna do it at the place you said, but i had no idea you were so far! hahah. but yeah.. i haven't done it yet, he just gave me a quote

he sprayed my lip for 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Henessaayyy View Post
    Hollywood Smash Repairs (I think) on Hollywood Dr/Rd/Blvd/Ave/St/Pl in Lansvale.

And yeah, the blokes in Cabra are pretty cheap too
    you know what cabra smash told me when i wanted to get my plastic side/rear skirts painted?
    something along the lines of "it wasn't painted when new so there's grease/dirt etc from the last 10 years"..if you paint it, it will flake/crack after a while..

i will go somewhere else then :P

yeah hollywood smash is good as well...

noob Q. would it be possible to get my side/rears painted in a day? like drop off my car sat morning and pick it up in the arvo?
    sorry i don't know whether paint has to cure overnight or something haha..

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Hiace
    Side + Rear painted & ready for the road is no trouble. Spray painters have heaters to set the paint. Drop it off nice and early and pick it up late in the arvo. Should be sweet. Sprays out of a can take around 4 or 8 hours to set before you can handle them.

There are 2 panel beaters on railway pde in cabra, did you go to both?

Member Array
    Car:
    A black one
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    yeah i was gonna do it at the place you said, but i had no idea you were so far! hahah. but yeah.. i haven't done it yet, he just gave me a quote

he sprayed my lip for 100.
    Hey man, 100 for the lip is a good price.

Where are u located?

Quote Originally Posted by migoreng View Post
    you know what cabra smash told me when i wanted to get my plastic side/rear skirts painted?
    something along the lines of "it wasn't painted when new so there's grease/dirt etc from the last 10 years"..if you paint it, it will flake/crack after a while..

i will go somewhere else then :P

yeah hollywood smash is good as well...

noob Q. would it be possible to get my side/rears painted in a day? like drop off my car sat morning and pick it up in the arvo?
    sorry i don't know whether paint has to cure overnight or something haha..
    The sideskirts are covered in a silicon or something but they can be painted easily.

All they would have to do is remove the silicon and then prep it as normal. Good choice in going somewhere else
    Anyone selling a black ek1 facelift Hood (OEM)?? PM ME

Well the only thing is that i have to drive down to cambeltown and give the stuff to the bloke. So yeah, 30-40min drive down with the piece. and now i gotta borrow someones ute van or 4wd when i wanna drop off and pick up the front bumper, it won't fit in my car so yeah.

his just a backyard dude, but he does a decent job. looks professional, all good.

i suggest RS in moorebank. you shouldnt be really picking it up within a day. it would be surface dry but i wouldnt be putting on my car for at least 2 days.
    you should just pick up 180 and 240 sandpaper and sand it down yourself and save abit of money.

but RS is the cheapest around the area.
    Last edited by sifnt; 02-04-2009 at 11:10 AM.

whats RS :S phone number???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    workin on it
    hi wat r the side skirts off ? and wat colour u want em ? iam a sprayapinter and iam in campbelltown , wat price he give u 2 paint em ?

i got my front bar ages done for 200 for paint and 50 for repairs

threads old. dont need any painting anymore.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i