Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2

vrx audison amps

hey

I went to a westside car audio (perth) and the manager said that audison stopped making the Vrx amps. is this true? he said that they only make the Lrx and Thesis now. Does anyone know a shop in australia that can get hold of the Vrx if it is true they stopped production? Or else i'm going to have to get Thesis amps which audison only sends like 6 to australia.

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    apparently theyre right, vrx no longer being made...

have you ever asked yourself, why would any company 'ONLY' send 6 of anything to a country, dont they like making money?

maybe stop listening to sales people and listen to people that know what they are talking about
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury 2003
    Hm is this true? If yes does that mean there will be new line replacing VRX? Hm is this a good time to sell my VRX or should I keep it, hm... any idea?
    Honda Accord Euro'03

VISIT: www.OZBLISS.com

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    apparently vrx are finished, gone, nada, never to be seen again too bad soo sad...

they are being replaced by the thesis amps?, but im only passing over what ive heard without a confirmation...
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by ICACHA View Post
    apparently theyre right, vrx no longer being made...

have you ever asked yourself, why would any company 'ONLY' send 6 of anything to a country, dont they like making money?

maybe stop listening to sales people and listen to people that know what they are talking about
    oh ok so it is true.
    well the manager said that Thesis are rare amps, as they are hand made by a person. Costing 4k for mono and 4.5k 4 channel. which is a huge drop from before at 10k an amp.

what do you mean "maybe stop listening to sales people and listen to people that know what they are talking about"?
    i just want to confirm with members on this site about the Vrx and the manager was right about the Vrx being discontinued but he can't get one in. Other people might but he can't, or maybe its Perth. He has a Vrx mono shadow chrome in the display unit but can't find a 4 channel and Thesis taking over for high end.

i've searched the net about the Thesis amps, how are you suppose to know who knows what they are talking about without knowing them? some people just write down what ever they hear see if other people have different views.
    if know you what your talking about you would provide with more information if you could and not ask the question.

Why did honda only make 300 Mugen RRs which sold out in like 30 mins?
    doesn't honda like making money?

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    i think what he is trying to say, maybe the store idnt have vrx in stock pnly the others, so said that to make a sale
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    you wont get an 'opinion' on the thesis amps as i dont think anyone has heard them let alone compared them to anything else.

have fun finding the vrx amps you want, you might have more luck buying second hand.

the reason why i said stop listening to sales people was towards your comment about a company only sending 6 to a country, there might be more people than 6 that want that amp, now if they cant get it in that year dont you think they will buy something else and say F/Y to that company only bringing in 6 per year?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    yes the manager said 2nd is the best option if i want Vrx. The thesis amps have been preordered by 2 people only. i don't think alot of people would have thesis amps to be honest for the amount it cost =/ but you never know. its the same for human reign (sound stream amp) ~3.4k each i think.

i'll ask him if he can find out anyone in perth has thesis amps installed. The new ones are being manufactured this month for the first time and next manufacturing is April next year.

oh about the 6 thing. i should actually confirm something about it that i forgot. the sales person said it because Audison told them there is a limited amount of amps that come to Australia each year.

"Availability of Thesis Amps – only a set amount are being made for World Wide distribution I have been told that Australia has only been allocated 6 amps in total and 2- 3 are already pre sold, if you have your heart set on these amps we would have to get a 50% deposit , place an order with Audison and hope we get our full allocation for Australia. If we do not get the full allocation we can refund your deposit. Next Audison Thesis manufacturing is April 2009 if you want to wait and order the amps next year. This is a great opportunity to purchase a high end exclusive amplifier."

Well the shop is just selling Lrx in the Audison range for now because its the only thing available. They deal alot with Audison and other products so i don't think they'll say F/Y to Audison. They do make quite good amps. Audioson wants to test out the market on how many peope are going to buy the Thesis amps so they set a very low amount coming into Australia. If its sold out quickly the next batch could have more.

I have put a deposit on the New Thesis Quattro amp. Apparently I'm the 1st person in WA to buy one. 2 are sold in the eastern states. Takes 8 weeks from the end of this month to arrive.
    Last edited by liquid23; 18-10-2008 at 06:09 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    bro liquid.. mind sharing ur thesis quattro amp pics? would like to see it.. i use to have thesis amp at my previous car.. but is old school version.. both are 2 channels.. =)

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    i had it in the show off thread now i can't find it

did u have the Thesis HV Venti?
    FD Parts for sale
    http://tiny.cc/fdsale

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    OMG.. that was so nice.. lol.. but u at WA.. wish to hear it.. lol..

erm.. my previous 1 is Thesis Trenta and Thesis Sedici.. =)

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    haha still yet to buy the Thesis Duo, bit one processor and utopia speakers.
    are you Wayne85? i googled it and saw them selling in Jan.
    The HV Venti has a warmer sound to it not sure about the new one, someone in perth has 4xHV Venti in their car =/
    FD Parts for sale
    http://tiny.cc/fdsale