Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    99 vtir prelude
    whats cgu?? what do they cover and is that full comp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    I reckon there should be a right lane, a middle lane, a left lane and a Nikki lane.....
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    look at its headlights.

if its pupils have gone massive, you know its pinging
    >_<"

Member Array
    Car:
    AU XR8 220
    oh my god...you really are a dumb arse blonde bimbo arent you?!?!?!

your in a thread about insurance, someone mentions that they are with cgu at ### price and you ask what cgu is? um...its a fast food joint. der.

http://www.cgu.com.au/cgu/cgu/home.do
    Hallowed Are The Ori

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    ^^ lol.

ummm nah i want the car to be insured under my name...i think ludes are out of the question, and i think i'll keep my eye on the prize; 350z

Member Array
    Car:
    99 vtir prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabir View Post
    oh my god...you really are a dumb arse blonde bimbo arent you?!?!?!

your in a thread about insurance, someone mentions that they are with cgu at ### price and you ask what cgu is? um...its a fast food joint. der.

http://www.cgu.com.au/cgu/cgu/home.do
    are you ****ing alright in the head gronk?? GRR i wish i could see u in person and stomp on u coz i bet ur a lil pathetic KEYBOARD COWBOY fukwit i was merley asking what company it was and what they cover (mods etc and if they have things like windscreen excess and hire car) i know its insurance u faggit u need to lay of the blonde jokes its getting fukin old and annyoing go bak to ur faggit filled prelude aus site and stop harrassing me u dud pOs.
    I reckon there should be a right lane, a middle lane, a left lane and a Nikki lane.....
    look at its headlights.

>_<"

Member Array
    Car:
    AU XR8 220
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........

that is all.
    Hallowed Are The Ori

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    Lol, didnt you get banned from PA dwn_boi?

You'd have to have a pretty good reason to get banned there, this one user causing trouble for ages hasnt been banned yet. (beach, not RT)

Member Array
    i think just car is really expensive too.. haha last time i just played around and checked how much it cost to insure a Holden Astra 3 door and was quoted like almost 3k. haha I think it really depends on your age, sex, etc etc that the rest of the guys mention.

Like mrwill or yf said, just put it under your parent's name and you as secondary driver. That's what i did with my lude.

If you can't put insurance under your parent's names then i suggest getting a quote for a different car and see how you go. I'm thinking of getting another car only after 25 for cheaper insurance too.

Member Array
    oops just read your above post. =_= was too distracted with the keyboard warrior skills in this thread. my bad.

Member Array
    Car:
    AU XR8 220
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post

You'd have to have a pretty good reason to get banned there, this one user causing trouble for ages hasnt been banned yet. (beach, not RT)
    accusing a moderator of being a pedifile when his job revolves around children usually does that.
    Hallowed Are The Ori

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by dwn_boi View Post
    whats cgu?? what do they cover and is that full comp?
    maybe we can meet up and you can see my pds?
    | Prelude BB6 VTi-R |

Member Array
    Car:
    99 vtir prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post

i was merely stating the obvious, the mod is a fagg and he always spoke of younger boys, so one day when he was rudely butting into my conversations and started sticking up for one of the younger BOY members i just told him the only reason he is giving me shit and sticking up for him is coz he likes lil boys, lol not my problem its true, he shouldnt be allowed near them!

he just got cut thats all i dont care that site didnt help me with my car as much as ozhonda does, those ppl on pa just bitch all the time lol, go back to that stupid forum now and guarenteed someones talking about DWN BOI lol i know u miss me faggs...

plus it was just ppl from his state that are the main gronks, that mods a dud and had it in for me from the start. he infracted me twice in a row for saying sumthing, then 2 mins later i seen he posted something similar and was talking shit about me so i contacted another mod who reversed my infractions and infracted him instead. so there!! lol

ANYWAY back to insurance I'd have to say that so far my best experiance is with ING and their pay-by-the-month is quite reasonable, way more than Just Cars! Also if you pay an extra $45 a yea it protects your no claim bonus (i soooo reccomend this as when i had an accident, no-one deemed at fault, my insurance went up $300!!) so always protect ur no claim bonus its worth it!
    look at its headlights.

>_<"

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude - Adora
    Guys, what's happened in the past has happened. Lets just move on.
    Look, I'm not on anybody's side here but from my p.o.v I believe nikki is still copping it even when she hasn't done anything to provoke others.
    I'll just leave it as that