Before i Put my Emanage in aswel

jus wana know is that good or shud i be worried
    B18C7 Eg Breeze 4 sale $10G

Thats about the average power

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Quote Originally Posted by DEMON83 View Post
    good power dude, i got 123.7Kw (166Hp ish) with jap 98spec OEM ECU. all i have done after that is install a VTEC controller to lower the crossover for track. OEM FTW!
    You really don't know do you -___-"

^ haha its ozhonda after all

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Quote Originally Posted by markoJEK1 View Post
    ^ haha its ozhonda after all
    Everyone has this obsession of the car must be on vtec for it to be fast, if they even had basic knowledge of why we have vtec they wouldn't bother.

Just more proof its all about brands for him.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 GTI, DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_foy View Post
    Everyone has this obsession of the car must be on vtec for it to be fast, if they even had basic knowledge of why we have vtec they wouldn't bother.

Just more proof its all about brands for him.
    Its not about brand names dumb ass, its about proven products from reputable companies provided by Ozhonda Traders at low (bargain) prices.

6 months of research and planing have given me a car that is reliable even when used every day for both city and highway driving as well as being able to take it to the track and make it scream and go fast then drive home.

I think it is you who does not know.
    Leighton T. aka LTPICS MSN=DEMON83_INC@HOTMAIL.COM
    '80 Accord 3D Hatch>'02 VW Golf S>'00 EM1 B18cR>'09 SYM Red Devil + '04 DC5R

for sale= http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127617

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    what dyno was it on? a dynolog or dynanometer

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Oh yes Leighton's car goes hard on the track.b18c POWA!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Know what..... when on the track the high cams are what give you the extra power. the stock crossover point is about 6100rpm in the JDM B18c Type R engine in my car, it has been lowered to about 5000rpm and i have gained about 12Kw in mid range rpm power. the advantage of more power in the mid range is that it will help pull the car out of corners. If ur going to bad mouth people you should at least include why.

Lets see ur car at the track and see how it does..... get a clue!
    Lets explain why we have vtec.

Vtec has the ability to change cam profiles when told to do so.
    By doing this you can have the smaller cam which makes daily driving better and should give you slightly better lowend compaired to a massive high cam.
    The larger vtec lobe is activated when the small cam becomes inefficent and the power matches with the vtec lobe. By doing this you're not losing topend because the small cam loses power way before redline.

This is where my arrogance to accept that you're doing any better. You have to remember honda has x amount of fund and time to develop the most power out of their engines while still complying within emmision regulations. They have found the spot where the power matches and used that. I highly doubt your group of "Highly Skilled" mechanics can outdo honda's r&d (keeping in mind that they have emmision standards to comply with).

To the fact you're trying to tell me to get out to track, sure I will.
    I havn't even had my licence for a year so obviously give me time to get my car finished and i'll gladly do what i'm intending to build my car for. I can almost guarantee I could lay down a better time in your car due to the simple fact it's blatently obvious you need brands to make yourself seem fast.

Don't try saying i'm a boyracer either because i've watched videos of you and unless you're holding back alot for some reason the car should be faster.

Yes I have seen your dyno sheet and I dont see why the car would have that bad of a flatspot from factory. Puzzles me tbh.

anyways mate, aside from those two. yeah, you should be pretty happy with that power man. Nice work
    Last edited by DNYALL; 02-04-2009 at 05:59 PM.
    WINTON PB: 1:36.30
    WAKEFIELD PB: 1:07.59
    Supported by: Hybrid Racing + Hardrace Australia
    MSC Performance FTW

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    as you have stated 'I havn't even had my licence for a year' so i would not think of calling u a 'boyracer' as you have not even been on the road that long. Yeas i was holding back a bit in the vids as it was the cars first time out and under brakes i was comeing out of the seat as well as trying to not hit the other car on track, Better safe than a wrecked car. i now have a race harness installed and am upgrading the brakes as my old pad have done there final lap.
    Holding back to the point you weren't doing decent rev matches?
    Not holding power through the corner where you could easily without crashing?

From what I can remember you were using endless pads aswell, were you getting fade to the point that you need to go back 2 gears to actually slow down?

Also why do your af ratios drop so much without the controller at the flatspot?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY11 GTI, DA9
    enough time wasting, finish ur car and get some expireance lil_foy.
    Leighton T. aka LTPICS MSN=DEMON83_INC@HOTMAIL.COM
    '80 Accord 3D Hatch>'02 VW Golf S>'00 EM1 B18cR>'09 SYM Red Devil + '04 DC5R

for sale= http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127617