Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs

My thread.. Why was it closed ?!

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=crx57a&page=7

Why ?

I PM'ed Benjamin about it about a week ago now and still haven't got a reply.

Preety bullshit if all I want to do is get more information about this guy so I can get some legal documents sent to his house regarding this issue.

Does everything have to get swept under the carpet ? Seriously.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

bennjamin has been capped and hates Ozhonda with multiple windows opened.

I apologize for not getting back to you. Apart from being capped i have a million things to do at once online and easily get sidetracked. Try pming me ( or the mod in question) again.

I closed it because A) it got out of hand and B) We simply dont allow Naming of names unless proven in a court of law. Notice it isnt deleted just closed for peoples future reference.

What possible "extra info" could you get about this person ? - by having a thread opened about them on a public website ?
    THEY could "possibly" have some sort of strange circumstance that prevents them to pay back or even contact the original person.....The original person who dealt with this person is the one who should directly be trying every way to contact this person and pursue any further legal or other action
    Last edited by bennjamin; 02-04-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    If the original person had good English and didn't arrive in this country 1-2 years ago then I wouldn't have helped him.

He hardly knows the laws on getting his money back as he is very new to Australia.

The 'extra info' I can get is a Address like I said for my friend to send him legal documents from the Solicitor.

Who knows, I got their IP address and last name and girlfriends contact details off another forum, being a Honda and all I would've thought that I would have gotten more info here but obviously not if the thread is going to be closed.

Instead of wasting time and asking people to PM me to find out who the username is to conclude in not knowing anything about the person, I saved my time instead by just putting his name there.

If he was in the right (had about a total of 6 months now) would have been able to fix everything up, not being able to return $2000+ in such a long period of time is not excusable PERIOD.

Locked/deleted whats the difference if the thread is just going to be pushed back into never ever land where no one ever looks ? It's not like someone is going to look up this specific user to help me out, thats why it was good that it was on the first page, I don't agree with any of the things that the users were saying hence why I told everyong to refrain from getting involved physically, more so PM me confidentially and give me info and no one will ever be named, not that hard.

But if thats the only reasoning behind it, that's fine, I will just wait for replys on the other forums that I posted the info up that have been so helpful.

Thanks

Aytac

hey dude

the very reason for closing is directly the responses you got. This forum attracts the wrong type of attention (as you and others have noticed) - so threads similar to this are best left to the authorities.

Pm myself or another mod if you require any other assistance.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    I can't stress how important it is for uses to use the trade rating system and also email me if they have a serious issue as outlined in the Marketplace Announcement. That is the best way to let other users know. I'm yet to see any trader feedback entered for this user.

That said, posting up the accused details is not the way to go about it (as has been said before). There are always two sides to the story and who is right or wrong is unfortunately decided in a court of law. In which case Ozhonda will provide whatever information the law requires.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Thanks anyway guys.

Please close thread.

Cheers

Aytac