Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    i don't think i have alarm. and it is perfect match my dash, coz it used to for OEM navi item from Japan version.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    the alarm is in the specs for this model factory fitted ,but it seems some people have & others no. Seems to be strange since it's documented on all honda's brochure. When I take it for the 1,000 service I am going to ask how do I activate it. Seems to be it's false advertising.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    ya, but it is not a big deal about have it or not when i am fully insured it. btw, where are u locate.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    sydney, yes I'm fully insured also & I am pretty safe as my car is always parked outside my office & at home it's locked up in the garage.

It's just the insurance company have it listed a a factory fitted alarm also.
    On my window it doesn't even have immobliser signal . On my 2003 jazz it has it on the driver window door.

strange I even have good year tyres on the car, didn't think honda used good year.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    but I found the signal around the speedo corner. it will active when u lock up the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    yes the immboliser is there, in my book it says the alarm signal is the left hard corner of the speedo but it's the immboliser. It says it arms with three flashing signals which it does. My build date is july 08 so it should have both

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    but don't trust the manual book, due to it made for difference country. It may vary, such as other area's version have outside temperature indicator but ours don't have.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    what about the speed alarm, do we have that.

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    nope no speed alarm.
    read the fine print on the manual with the ASTERISKS (*)

only on some country lol....

aniway ur car GE09 ?? is that new generation of jazz/fit? =.=

sorry asking to many Q just confused
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    well this morning I tested the multifunction display, read the manual & yes the speed alarm is there. Does not show up till you hold the set/reset button.
    Comes up with language first & then I found it. Has a little bell after you set it when you go over 50 & 80 kph but you can set lower or higher.
    even with the radio on you can hear it.

yes I have the GE09 jazz VTI with build date 08

Nice rosewood. I was looking at the new Eclipse Unit the other day. Nice they have updated their website recently and brought in the new product of AVN 726EA. Previously the 6000 was the only full screen AVN from Eclipse. Please post pics

The 726EA is actually almost standardised across western countries so you know you're getting the best export model from Japan. The Japanese Eclipse range is much more diverse for price point and features which I wish Eclipse Australia would offer as well.

I was thinking initially of getting the AVN 6000 initially, but it's such a huge chunk of money. Given the fact the Jazz will mostly be a city car and I know my way around Sydney pretty well, probably couldn't justify the cost even though I'd love to have a double din panel display. I might get the doubledin headunit and throw in a cheapo ebay unit for a few hundred.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    my main usage will be the bluetooth handsfree which will come through the sound system. I think the avn 6000 didn't have the bluetooth, well the display model I was testing didn't. Considering honda wanted $700.00 just for the blue tooth unit which I cancelled when I found I could get the face unit.