OEM EK9 Headlights:
    Depo Yellow Foggies:
    OEM CTR Headlights:
    Xforce 4-2-1 Headers, 2.25 Magnaflow Cat, 2.25 Xforce Catback w/Twinloop:
    CTR 22mm Rear Sway Bar + Red Adonised ASR:
    BuddyClub P1 SF 16" Matteblack + Red Lip:
    Koni Shocks and King Springs:

Background:

Ok. After weeks of obssessive reading on OzHonda and a number of other recommended forums this is what I would like done on my car.

I understand that performance would be limited on my D16Y4 unless I have intentions to either: Turbo-charge it, mini-me conversion or do a B16B (FTW!) transplant. I'd probably do a SRI conversion with a cat back and new muffler somewhere down the line, budget permitting.

So passing that, handling performance and visual appeal is next on the list.

I've done some small little mods here and there, replacing the cluster with a GLi model for the tacho; Did a DIY on the tail lights as an EK9 replica and ordered some OEM cup holder and arm rest from a member here.

I currently have some dodgy CSA 15" wheels with 195/55 Pirelli Dragon on so I might spice it up with some Koni Shocks and King Springs with a 1 - 1.5" drop.

Am also considering a change of wheels (still thinking whether to go 15" or 16") - would this warrant a conversion of the rear drums to discs? Buddy Club is on my hit list but they don't come in bronze - only white (which suits my Black EK pretty well I suppose?)

Thanks for all the super-useful information around the forum and the stuff that I've been reading are gold.

I'll post some pictures up on my ride thus far and update it as I go.

Now's hoping to Rudd money coming in soon!

Cheers.
    Last edited by neo_phase; 21-05-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Updated 21/5/09
    • FML •