Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    No "Friendship" hints from any of the guys yet? (Dc5 Raven, 45SET, Acurbot, Zinyo).

You know whats funny, 1 Member in here has already rejected my add-friend request....ROFL. Thought you Honda blokes are fun people.

Truth covers insecurity.

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    you know whats funny?

i took my car to the track and some nissan boy said nice type R

-

also someone asked what i drive i said integra dc5 and he said "ohhh type R?" and i said no Type S he gave me the biggest confused look.

so the point is the type R has more street cred that is known to all other boy racers with different cars.

like i said only the smart ones know about the S.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Did a AUDM DC5R run over your dog or something?

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    that's not funny.

ppl look at my car and don't know what it is.

some ppl think it's a jazz and when they see the type r badge they got confused lol

j/k
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    Thanks for your heartfelt essay LOL, i dont claim to be knowledgable, i never said i was in the first place. You guys are assuming i have knowledge. Im just trying to bring out the truth about our DC5R how it got refined over the years with the S thats all and if these guys get offended or loves their NON JDM DC5R then let it be.......LOL

Some of these guys, such as 45SET, are EVEN trying to correct me without any proof, images or video, whatsoever. LMAO

I gotta admit this is for the fun of it. Even yourself take this thread pretty serious since you're obliged to reply to my post. Heck, i even wanna make friends with them or yourself at this point and im still getting no reply or a hint of friendship

Perhaps insecurity?

...for the record i did buy myself a JDM car *coughs* "imported JDM" which is a Skyline R32 GTR so theres no need for me to whinge
    Heartfelt reply...pfftt Actually I didnt assume you had knowledge, fact that you watched BM on youtube and read wikipedia doesnt make you a PHD...Well............its not that i feel obliged to reply to you...its just fun replying to you as i havent looked at this forum in 3 days and when i looked at recently,it was still post no 1 on integra page and you were still going at it...i mean good on you that you know so much bout the integras even when you own a skyline but LOL @ you when you try to argue against against the ppl that own the cars, and obviously we all knows whats good and bad about our cars. R32..."cough"..."imported" GTR...1989...meh...did u expect us to awe....lol...get over it.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinyo View Post
    Heartfelt reply...pfftt Actually I didnt assume you had knowledge, fact that you watched BM on youtube and read wikipedia doesnt make you a PHD...Well............its not that i feel obliged to reply to you...its just fun replying to you as i havent looked at this forum in 3 days and when i looked at recently,it was still post no 1 on integra page and you were still going at it...i mean good on you that you know so much bout the integras even when you own a skyline but LOL @ you when you try to argue against against the ppl that own the cars, and obviously we all knows whats good and bad about our cars. R32..."cough"..."imported" GTR...1989...meh...did u expect us to awe....lol...get over it.
    At least ive got images/videos and fact to back me unlike others who thinks there is no strut braces on an 02-04 RSX-S for example. or even a JDM version of 02-04 DC5 Type-S existed.....ROFL.

Nah you guys dont really need to awe my 32 GTR, most people in the motoring industry already knows its status. Dont really need much proof how good a Godzilla is.....*yawns*..LMAO

by the way thanks for adding me dude.
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 22-04-2010 at 08:19 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    that's not funny.

ppl look at my car and don't know what it is.

some ppl think it's a jazz and when they see the type r badge they got confused lol

j/k
    LOL @ jazz, shouldve told them its a FIT. nah EP3's are great cars, its something i wanna drive besides the JDM DC2R one day.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Quote Originally Posted by SHMIKO_S14A View Post
    Hey guys, I am looking to purchase an 02-04 Integra Type R DC5 aus spec soon, and was wondering what you guys think of them.

Any info, hints, advice on the Type R's would be good.

Cheers, Micky.
    Amusing thread, I LMAO. Some of u need to take a valium and chill out LOL.

Look at the above quote, did the guy even mention the Type S? (Rhetorical question- of course not).
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!......you guys know what happened to the originator of this thread SHMIKO_S14A?, he sounded like an extremely polite and well-mannered young person after reading all of these post
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 23-04-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc4
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    At least ive got images/videos and fact to back me unlike others who thinks there is no strut braces on an 02-04 RSX-S for example. or even a JDM version of 02-04 DC5 Type-S existed.....ROFL.

Nah you guys dont really need to awe my 32 GTR, most people in the motoring industry already knows its status. Dont really need much proof how good a Godzilla is.....*yawns*..LMAO

by the way thanks for adding me dude.
    If you didn't get yourself a 32. You would still be crying yourself to sleep each night. Nice choice btw. LOL
    me so orny

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    You guys know how to function check an LSD in an Integra DC2R, DC5R and DC5S to determine its an open or helical diff by raising the car putting it into "Neutral" or 1st gear and rotating a wheel manually etc....?

Would be an educational post on how-to if anyone knows. Im just curious coz apparently im still learning.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Thanks to the people that helped out the OP in this thread.

Closed.
    Deano.