Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    if you look at my PQ points i contribute enough to this forum. just because i do not create threads asking for assistance, or even post up useless threads in the lounge, you can see from my posts, i help users out. i answer questions. so do not tell me i do not contribute to this forum..

"To which you replied "you stay the fock out of this" " : so he can say it to me but i cant say it to him ?
    post #2 clearly written there. i did nothing to offend qball or did nothing to attack him

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110041

followed a minute later by "go **** yourself qball" - this was due to the fact that he wrote "go fockk off"
    again, he tells me to **** off, why cant i say it to him wynode ?

where have you "relocated" this thread to ? the reason it was opened because qball managed to close the first one coz he was doing his job so well

please explain why a moderator can tell someone to "stay the fock out" but cannot be told that himself..
    and also a mod can tell a user to "you go fock off" but the favour cannot be returned..

Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post

We don't like spam in the FS threads because the last thing a buyer wants to do is sift through pages of replies that are not related to the sale.

zco, looking at your thread history in the for sale forum you have head plenty to sell in the last few months. You do not pay anything to access the For Sale forum so do not make accusations against moderators that are unjust. If you are so concerned about selling things then please find another site.
    'fair enugh you dont like spam. but the way the thread was layed out, didnt need anyone to sift through pages but me. but rules are rules. okay. no spam.

there is no where in the terms and conditions that it states how mcuh im allowed to sell. EVERYONE on ozhonda knows howmcuh shit i have on my car to sell. yes my initial issue was about my thread.. , but its about how certain moderators go on tempermental power trips and we as users cannot do anything.

wyn i have told you already. look at the amount of replies this thread got in 10minutes. it is not only me that sees the problem. clearly somethign that needs to be discussed as you said..
    Last edited by zco; 10-04-2009 at 12:40 AM.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra
    i would have to agree to some extent. qball's actions were abit extreme and over the top. a simple delete of the unnecessary posts was sufficient but he seemed to have pissed off alot of people

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    You are only complaining and making a fuss now because of my actions within this thread;
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110041

- I moderated a new user asking him why he posted a thread in a specific area which was wrong.
    - You intervened by making a mockery of my post and actions
    - I tell you to "stay the fck out of it" (NOT fck off) as it undermines the validity of my moderation.
    - I was upset at you for posting the way you did because as a new user, its important that the OP abides by and respects the forum rules, its mods and the admin - otherwise they;ll jst see it as a jk and potentially run a muck.

RE: ur FS thread,
    Sure the deletion was tough, but you persistently spammed ur own thread, after my warning for no off topic replies, which is valid in accordance to forum rules.

NOw lets just cut straight to the chase, the moderating in your fs thread is warranted bar the questionable deletion.
    Youre simply cut at me for a personal issue which surrounds my words towards u in the WTB thread.
    Take it offline mate, there's no need to kick up a stink about it on the forums.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Stick View Post
    i would have to agree to some extent. qball's actions were abit extreme and over the top. a simple delete of the unnecessary posts was sufficient but he seemed to have pissed off alot of people
    I agree with G-stick.

I believe Zco has helped many people on the forum as you can see his knowledge rating and i think the they can all vouch for him. You can't assume he is just using this forum just to sell parts as he has helped many users using this forum. I believe some people don't event contribute to technical posts when users need help and just spam all day trying to get some knowledge points.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    no, here you are assuming i made a mockery. you have the nerve to tell me that i made the "new user" have a negative attitude towards mods, but it was your comment of "you stay the fock out of this" that gives you moderators a bad name.. you brought it upon yourself. please do not shift the blame towards me in regards to your own angry words

I did not "intervene" i provided a possible answer to your question.. you did ask a question right ?
    He is a newcomer, do you think they know everything ? it certainly isnt the attitude a newcomer is expecting to receive when he makes his first post on ozhonda.

Maybe you should think about how you talk to other ppl on the forums and what atmosphere it can provide to newcomers. Im sure everyone can agree to post #3 of that thread that it was OTT.. what do you say qball ?

"fock off" was in my for sale thread after you deleted my first post of "you stay the fock out of this". something you cannot tolerate being told.. what goes around comes around qball.

here is what you wrote.. "get the fock out" in other words fock off..

if you say you are upset about something there is no need to tell someone to fock off.

i spammed my own thread because of your attitude as a moderator and it stinks. and you needed to be told infront of everyone . you think im kicking up a fuss now because of something last week ? i would have kicked up a fuss much earlier than that qball.. im sure you know me .

mate, i am simply having a discussion in the discussion section. something you wish not to have hence your earlier closure of this thread. if you wish to not participate in this discussion then please feel free to not click on this thread and not reply

and as for taking things offline. if you have a problem champ, feel free to come and find me anytime anywhere. you can have my undivided attention
    Last edited by zco; 10-04-2009 at 01:52 AM.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    no, here you are assuming i made a mockery. you have the nerve to tell me that i made the "new user" have a negative attitude towards mods, but it was your comment of "you stay the fock out of this" that gives you moderators a bad name.. you brought it upon yourself. please do not shift the blame towards me in regards to your own angry words
    the simple act of you questioning my moderating actions in that thread, COULD lead to false impressions being made on the new user, that is all.
    me blowing up about it is arguable, but its only because i was expecting cooperation from you

"fock off" was in my for sale thread after you deleted my first post of "you stay the fock out of this". something you cannot tolerate being told.. what goes around comes around qball.
    if you say you are upset about something there is no need to tell someone to fock off.
    the deletion of posts was purely clean up.
    i felt your post advising me to get the fck out was a personal outburst, and that it wasnt about that particular piece of moderating within your fs thread.
    i feel personal issues are best kept offline so again, i arched up at you by deleting ur post with the reason you fck off

i spammed my own thread because of your attitude as a moderator and it stinks.
    mate, i am simply having a discussion in the discussion forum. somethign you wish not to have hence your earlier closure of this thread. if you wish to not participate in this discussion then please feel free to not click on this thread.

and as for taking things offline. if you have a problem champ, feel free to come and find me anytime anywhere. you can have my undivided attention
    i will do so, i hope we can put an end to this childish bickering
    As above.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    And for those that dont know wat was originally posted by zco, his post read "you stay the fock out of this"

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    yes.. the same line that qball had used in another thread as seen below

the simple act of you questioning my moderating actions in that thread, COULD lead to false impressions being made on the new user, that is all.
    me blowing up about it is arguable, but its only because i was expecting cooperation from you
    fair enough , yes it COULD lead to false impressions.. but your comment directly after it definately leaves a false impression.. abit hypocritical dont you think ?

*expecting cooperation ?
    dont expect anything from anyone. you are only assuming that they will . if you had a problem with my post why didnt you just delete or edit it ? instead of having a personal outburst ?

the deletion of posts was purely clean up.
    i felt your post advising me to get the fck out was a personal outburst, and that it wasnt about that particular piece of moderating within your fs thread.
    i feel personal issues are best kept offline so again, i arched up at you by deleting ur post with the reason you fck off
    so thats your way of saying lets settle this offline by saying "you **** off" ? what atmosphere does this create for other new users ?it was not a personal outburst, as i dont have outbursts like you do in the thread outlined above. it was simply a boomerang line.. it came back to you and you cant deal with it. you chose not to delete your own comment with that same line in another thread, but you deleted mine ? abit hypocritical ?

how bout other users in the same thread? why were they not infracted, but only i was infracted due to "spamming" reasons
    abit hypocritical dont you think ?

Wyn, could you also inform me on what you are discussing with other moderators about in regards to my thread and also the reason why my thread is relocated for the time being ? i feel that as a member who contributes to the forum, i have the right to sell any honda related parts i want for personal use. i have personal reasons to sell up my build and this is why i have decided to sell everything.. instead of selling a few parts.

thanks
    Last edited by zco; 10-04-2009 at 02:39 AM.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Im over this, you have way to much time on your hands cropping and uploading images.

Im going to deal with this offline as this whole blow up things on both sides is purely personal which youve simply chosen to make public.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I can't believe this bickering is going on. If there are personal issues, keep it to PM or keep it offline. No need to air your laundry (both of you) in here.

Re: Civic gearbox WTB, the thread was in the wrong section. Zco, from your post that you made in there as a jest to Qball, it looks like you were doing it in the spirit of fun (or just trying to egg him on if there was already a personal agenda). In my opinion based on my tolerance when I am performing mod duties, Qball overreacted there with his reply telling you to stay the fck out of it. I believe when performing as a mod, that mod-action posts must be straight to the point without any expletives. Mods are always learning, especially since for many mods, their daily lives do not include making judgement calls that happen here when performing mod duties. It is not that easy when a thread has to be closed, but members will think that you are a police-wannabe and someone else thinks that you are on a powertrip. Not an easy duty considering that all of us started out as members and enjoying/using this forum without having to think of moderating. There are many mods who have come and gone just because of the issues when performing moderating where they become public enemy no.1 and the time it takes to keep everything running smoothly.

Re: your FS thread, if it was spammed up, I would also have also deleted all the spam and give out infractions to everyone. If everyone in that thread was given fair warning that anymore spamming would cause the thread to be deleted, then the delete is not over the top. You have to remember that moderating is not black and white, and every mod has their own tolerance level. If you didn't like Qball's moderating attitude, kicking up a stink just to piss him off won't get anything done in your favour because the admin is not seeing it. Rather than kicking up a stink in your FS thread and risk it getting closed, you can instead make a complaint thread in site discussion, where the admin can make changes to moderating guidelines so we are not extreme in our decisions.
    Last edited by aaronng; 10-04-2009 at 09:34 AM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    Hey Aaron, thanks for the reply. It is much appreciated.

I didn't say the delete of spam was over the top, I AGREE with you that he did what he was supposed to do in deleting spam out of the posts.
    But the initial delete of the thread itself was OTT. The first 10replies in this thread all agree it was OTT, and you can see he reopened it in agreeance.

He even admitted himself his blow up in the WTB thread as "arguable", and he even stated the deletion of my intial FS thread is "questionable". Yes, mods are hear to learn, we all learn new things as people each day, but try learning in a non-expletive manner. Im sure this discussion thread has shown other moderators that the way they talk to one person online can greatly affect many others indirectly, and it will.

His justification to me being infracted for spamming is fair, i accept responsibility for my own actions, but why only me that was infracted ? again, personal issues with me taken out online using moderating powers.

Clearly he has a personal issue with me, and chooses to take it out online. I have confronted Qball many times in the past off ozhonda and all he has to say is "If you dont like how i do things then see some one else". That is where i turn to Benjammin and Wynode.

The initial comment from me in the WTB thread MAY to someone people, seem like i was being a smartass, but it only provides some sort of explanation for the newcomer.
    Newcomers are here to learn, and they'll only learn from mistakes which he has made. But it doesnt help when another member regardless of Mod status starts running his mouth like he owns the place.

It's funny you mention toleration levels. I do agree that some moderators have different tolerance levels, and maybe it can be discussed between moderators to have a set guidelines for you guys to follow.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

Member Array
    Car:
    A Honda
    Do moderators get infractions from other moderators?