Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    AU XR8 220
    Quote Originally Posted by r3ckless View Post
    how coem in Sydney, it is extremely rare to find a good vtir with 150K or less with leather seats man. GEEZ..at a decent price, not this 20K DREAMER price.
    i got my lude from sydney a year and a half ago
    99 vtir
    leather
    144,000km (at the time)
    $15,500

they are around...and with the ecomomic shit right now they should be cheaper cause its hard to sell cars right now.
    Hallowed Are The Ori

Member Array
    Car:
    DC
    omg.. i never knew i had lil carbon-fibre bits in my car?! though they were just cheaper versions... but yes VTiR is the gO!

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    Why would the Si be cheaper to run?

They are both quoted to have almost identical fuel usages, the Si actually being slightly less economical.

Member Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
    Why would the Si be cheaper to run?

They are both quoted to have almost identical fuel usages, the Si actually being slightly less economical.
    im probably wrong when i say this but i would assume, vtec - being classified as a high preformance car, require tuning on services, use high preformance oils, high octane fuels etc... which essentially hold a higher dollar value therefore being more expensive to maintain.

it probably wouldnt be that much of a difference between a stock Si VS stock VTi-R though most honda owners who own Vtec models, at some stage, will modify their machines (who can resist) this then creates more needed attention (more $$$).

I dont usually see modified base model hondas.

Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    Some of those are fair enough, but the oils are the same, both would use Honda FEO.
    The fuels are different, the VTiR needing 95 and the Si needing 91.