Thread: Dash issue

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda jazz vti-s

Dash issue

hey guys!!! I was wondering if anyone can help me..im having a problem with my dash it kinda vibrates or rattles when i accellerate at low speeds or when im turning a corner is this a common problem what should i do about it? i only relised it recently.. my car has done 26,000km and is still under new car warrenty do u think its an issue for the honda service team?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Its a jazz not benz or bmw...

japanese cars always got some noise : P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda jazz vti-s
    nah but i think its a quality issue coz it never happened before might jus get it checked out

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK1
    do u know which part of the dash is vibrates?, coz i have a similar issue before, but i took the dash out, and re-install it, the vibrate is gone

Member Array
    Car:
    EG8/EG4
    just get it checked out best and quickest way to solve the problem
    EG RiceBall #1 - my vtec is bigger than your's

Mine also happened as well but the cause of my car is stiffness of body reinforcement and stiff coil over.

I think parking the car outside during the day is also one of the causes that make adhesive stuffs attaching each part together gone loose.
    I Love Spoon

Member Array
    Car:
    GE8 VTI / Golf MKV GTI
    Take it into your nearest service centre and complain. Take on of the service guys for a drive and point out the problems. They should be able to fit so padded tape in areas behind joints to help resolve your problem.