Member Array

Suggestion for the site

i love buying stuff, and i know this aint ebay but maybe we can have a stuff for sale, (obviously not car related)

a sub forum amongst the trading/sales etc part for memebers to sell their unwanted goods and things.

just a thought hope everyones likes it

and before people start saying shit like oh goto ebay oh goto ggum tree and stuff, why not add it here? its not going to harm anyone, again caution when buying much like car parts! and if we have one here it just adds a bigger market place

wyn doesnt like this sortt stuff
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    it causes an increase in traffic for unrelated items. making the forum more costly to run
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Well said
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    it causes an increase in traffic for unrelated items. making the forum more costly to run
    how come more costly to run

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by kcokla View Post
    its not going to harm anyone,
    yes it is.

this is primarily a forum for car enthusiasts. although there are those who choose to pay, for most people it is a free one.

more traffic = higher cost = bad (when the traffic is just for the classifieds section)

if we are going to be getting more traffic it needs to be people who want to contribute to the forums, not those who are just here to flog off parts.

theres nothing inherently wrong with selling stuff, but its just that this site is not here for that purpose and that aint gonna change any time soon

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_will View Post
    yes it is.

this is primarily a forum for car enthusiasts. although there are those who choose to pay, for most people it is a free one.

more traffic = higher cost = bad (when the traffic is just for the classifieds section)

if we are going to be getting more traffic it needs to be people who want to contribute to the forums, not those who are just here to flog off parts.

theres nothing inherently wrong with selling stuff, but its just that this site is not here for that purpose and that aint gonna change any time soon
    understood,

but isnt there regulations and rules in place to stop people from selling parts and flogging off ? ie post count, how long uve been on ozh, and how much you've contributed ?

it makes sense though i guess

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    every other forum im on has one and it works fine for them.

you still get people coming to the site, looking at the ads etc etc

there is criteria you have to meet to be able to post....
    to see all of my build, checkout

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    As above. It is Honda / Honda related car parts only (has been brought up many times before).
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq