Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    the engine will not last if u give it a thrashing with overly high amounts of boost for the street... run a streetable amount of boost with a streetable tune, install a boost controller with a low and a high boost setting and when it comes time for track day switch over to high boost and have some fun... if ur looking for blisteringly quick times dont go for a street car also... very very fast times is not very streetable... i believe with the right srtup ull get quick times with a very reliable and streetable car

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    High boost can be as simple as a button on the steering wheel.

^ lulz
    ofcourse
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    ^ lulz
    ofcourse
    Well,I only found out when I watch a high octane dvd the other night

You know the one where they spend $16K on that honda,with high and low boost and it kicks ass! at the 1/4!!

Here it is!!

Kamikaze!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Jdm EG6
    ... how much of a drag car is this thing going to be, i know yonas is forever changing brakes for the runs and then putting it back to stock for his car and thats just to save a little weight. imo k series neways, especially if u do a high comp k24 with k20 head and u will be able to do continuous runs all nite, too much hastles with turbo etc especially if your using it on the street as well...but its more what you prefer driving and can drive well so do some research and u will get ur answer......then go to jdm yard and get all the krudd stuff :P
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    hmm id tap it. Even in mid air like that. Possibly with the pee pee flying out too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    you guys remember squirtqueen.com ? I spent many a hr in computer studies in yr 10 looking that up.

Account Disabled Array
    For a budget of 15k, i would do a Bseries turbo for the time being. If you can get the K-series for cheap then i would chose the K package only for that reason. Other than that, B-series is so much cheaper to build. Or do a B20vtec like us and run 12's

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    you got $15k just to do mods only or incl buying the car?
    Last edited by EG5; 30-04-2009 at 09:02 PM.
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    For a budget of 15k, i would do a Bseries turbo for the time being. If you can get the K-series for cheap then i would chose the K package only for that reason. Other than that, B-series is so much cheaper to build. Or do a B20vtec like us and run 12's
    B20 or H2B sound like good options to consider...
    YB0057 DC2R K20a 12.32 @ 108mph
    1.79 60ft

Member Array
    Car:
    94 EG, 11 Maloo
    ive got a boosted b18c and i love it
    Power Of Dreams...
    VTECN

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Eg
    15k is only for mods already have the car and it will be on the street 90% of the time drags only every now and again and not track work so i want something quick on the street
    the 15k is only for the engine swap the car is efi and the only other thing i might need oot of this money is coilovers but still couple of months to off greens so i could save extra for them and thanks for all the help so far
    Like my POST? why not add it with a +REP point!

Member Array
    Car:
    95 DC2, 93 EG VTI
    Boosted b18cr stroked to 2l

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by jayeg View Post
    15k is only for mods already have the car and it will be on the street 90% of the time drags only every now and again and not track work so i want something quick on the street
    the 15k is only for the engine swap the car is efi and the only other thing i might need oot of this money is coilovers but still couple of months to off greens so i could save extra for them and thanks for all the help so far
    So basically steet 99.5% of the time and 0.5% drag.

10% would mean that you would be dragging your car every tenth drive...
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!