Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    wats ur vin number?? thats the only way ur gonna be sure.

even easier, u vin should be JHMCL9XXXXCXXXXXX
    the bold bit should be a 6C. if its a 5C then someone has swapped front bars on ur car.

Quote Originally Posted by eg_08_wa View Post
    wats ur vin number?? thats the only way ur gonna be sure.

even easier, u vin should be JHMCL9XXXXCXXXXXX
    the bold bit should be a 6C. if its a 5C then someone has swapped front bars on ur car.
    hes got 06 headlights as well though.

that makes sense, cuz if you want to put and 06 front bar, you need head lights and bonnet. go check ur vin. if it is 6C it will fit. if not, it still will fit cuz you've got 06 front bar.

It's 6c dude, my issue here is, all 3 Honda said 2003-2006 is using same kit, as the pic from email I posted here.

The fact is 2003-2005 is first gen, whereas my car 2006-2008 is second gen, so I should be buying the kit for second gen, but when I asked them to show me the kits pic, it isn't any difference between the 1st n 2nd gen.

So now i'm kind of lost n thinking if I should get mugen replica instead but I need fog light on hence it tough choice. That's reason I'm trying to get modulo lip kit. I don't know y is it so hard for me to get it's while for others it's easy
    JUST A NOOB WHO LIKED TO LEARNT

The main problem is all 3 Honda I'd been through don't seem to know, the modulo kit.

all i can suggest is take it to other dealerships. if they don't know what you are talking about, it's their loss.

forget telling them what model or year you have, just take the picture in and say I want this kit.

I did this today @ peter warren, I even show them 2007 accessories book, they looked up into their database, saying it look difference to the book( from their comp, look like it's the kit for 1st gen)

They said that's what come up when they search for 2007 lip under spoiler set.

I guess Honda all use same network database, as I later email the modulo kit to rick damilian n co crawford, they end up email me the kit spec for 2007, again it's the same pic as I saw @ peter warren(also same as what I post on this thread first page)

Now pls tell me how can I get the modulo lip kit for my car

Well... I had a brochure for the Euro accessories and it's there. Don't know why its so difficult. Try Larke Hoskins in Homebush.

yupz think i'll try them this monday, u know it's very hard to go into honda, wont be able to see the actual item except just little tiny picture on their screen

this is bad

anyway .QD, u still have the reciept of the lip kits, i wanted to see if the part number will match, as i'd got quote from them but when they actually email me its pic, found out to be first gen kit

thank u

p.s : if u dont mind me asking, which dealer u buy urs from, how much?
    Last edited by oat.iphone; 18-04-2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: bink bink

I'd be interested to know the price too.

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    I have a full modulo kit, the part number for the front lip is 08F01SEAL14, rear is 08F03SEAL14, skirts 08F04SEAL14

The instructions have a different but similiar part number after the SEA**, dunno why.

Kit was around $2K, back in november 08.
    Last edited by viper8548; 18-04-2009 at 10:18 PM.
    08 Blk/Blk Accord Euro Luxury CL9 6MT / Full Silver Panel Trim / Full Modulo Kit / Sports Grill.

For Sale: Accord Euro CL9 03-05 Front Euro-R Badge