Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by power_of_dreams View Post
    agree, wasnt really into the new euro shape, i prefer this CL9 modding =]
    JUST A NOOB WHO LIKED TO LEARNT

Quote Originally Posted by The X Man View Post
    The part numbers for the kit i purchased to suit my 2006-2008 CL9 Euro 2 months ago are :

08F01SEA740B : Front Under Spoiler
    08F03SEA7H0B : Rear Under Spoiler
    08F04SEAL12 : Side Skirts

All fit perfectly.
    what color is ur car? thinking could it be the color code as power of dream stated?

anyway do u mind helping by send pic of ur car with these modulo kits onto my email. I'll pm u... appreciate for ur help, regard

supersession is just honda changing the part, and adjusts the part number accordingly. ie, the part that was once made in japan, now made in aust will have a new part number, or part that once came painted but now comes unpainted will have a new part number. its only the last 3 digits that change.

someone correct me if im wrong.

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by oat.iphone View Post
    what color is ur car? thinking could it be the color code as power of dream stated?

anyway do u mind helping by send pic of ur car with these modulo kits onto my email. I'll pm u... appreciate for ur help, regard
    Does it really matter, just call the dealer quoting the part number and tell them you want graphite, then decide if you want to buy it after the price quote.
    08 Blk/Blk Accord Euro Luxury CL9 6MT / Full Silver Panel Trim / Full Modulo Kit / Sports Grill.

For Sale: Accord Euro CL9 03-05 Front Euro-R Badge

yup, after i called 2 honda now, homebush seem to know straight of what is modulo kit, they quoted me 3.8k for its which is quite ridiculous[i could get geniue mugen for this price]

whereas rick damilian said, the side+rear still able to be source while the front, they dont make its anymore, so i asked if i could get the euro R front, they said again it's for 2007 model, they doubt it'll fit my car

why is its so much of the headache for me just trying to get my modulo kit...

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    What are you looking to pay for the kit? of course most honda parts from them are overpriced etc. You're prob better off looking for a 2nd set if you aren't willing to pay an arm and a leg.

I doubt they know what a euro-r front is if they can't even help you with the minor things, but the sports/limited edition from is available from them which is the same as the 06+ euro-r.

The sports lip will fit 06-08 CL9, which i believe you have. The front of the 06-08 is the same so it wouldn't matter if you have an 06 the 07 will still fit. The quote for the sports front lip itself is ~$880 as of last month. I haven't called up and checked recently, but the modulo i got quoted $550 unpainted for it.

It seems like you're either asking the wrong questions or dealers in nsw really have no idea the euro accessories, as i had no problem getting quotes from the 4 dealers in my area in qld.
    I was informed the parts come from Melbourne, so if one dealer can get them i don't understand why the other one can't too.
    Last edited by Darkii_; 20-04-2009 at 11:40 AM.

yes darkii, seem like we have same problem, they said the same thing that the kits will be source from melbourne too for the front[i'd got quote 451 painted], whereas for the side+rear, got quoted 800 painted, for the front euro R, i'd got quoted 728 painted

the issue here is that, they doubt this will fit my car as they classify my car accessories as in first gen [2003-2006] in their hondaone database

i don't understand y cant honda train their staff well, most dealer i called, they dont even know what's modulo or what's euro R

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    lol it's reasonable that they don't know what a euro R is as it wasn't brought over here, however the modulo kit is a bit :S

did you try asking for the accessory bodykit for the 06 or whatever model you have. Maybe they go by that instead of modulo. btw my bodykit box had Honda Access on it i think. The price you got quoted sounds about right lol, i dont know how you add 451+800 to be 3.8k

Ill buy the mugen... you can buy my modulo. , Tell Larke Hoskins Homebush to give you trade discount...

What's trade price?

Darkii, 3.8k was quoted this morning by homebush while the other figure were quoted last week by difference honda

most to all honda dealerships have no idea what a euro r is purely because it was never available here. the closest we got was the euro sports. only thing diff between that and the r is the engine and interior. the body kit is still the same, so had u had said u wanted a euro sports kit, they would have given you the information you needed.

Also, honda is the "high end" of the japanese market, so yes their prices are high. so unless ur a die hard honda fan. get aftermarket

most to all honda dealerships have no idea what a euro r is purely because it was never available here. the closest we got was the euro sports. only thing diff between that and the r is the engine and interior. the body kit is still the same, so had u had said u wanted a euro sports kit, they would have given you the information you needed.

Also, honda is the "high end" of the japanese market, so yes their prices are high. so unless ur a die hard honda fan. get aftermarket