Question DC2R OEM standard camber and toe setting

hi,

does anyone know what is the OEM Camber and Toe setting for DC2R ?

thanks for that

p/s: Front and Rear

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    On a standard car, front and rear camber is non-adjustable. OEM toe setting will have an acceptable range (not sure what it is). Front and rear toe is adjustable.
    it doesn't answer his question. as i for one actually would also like to know the exact values of the oem system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Member Array
    Car:
    doorstop
    cmon research ronny,thought u would have this one bookmarked,or do u need to bookmark your bookmarks u got so many?

btw why do u want typeR settings

camber front-0 deg 30', +-1deg
    rear-0deg 45', +-1deg

toe front- 0, +-2
    rear- in2, +2-1

Member Array
    Car:
    380GT,XTrailSTR
    ^^^lol.. +rep for the info.... just wanted it because i'm using the itr springs on damp adjustables therefore somewhat the same height/geometry as the itr.

i won't actually need to bookmark those as i just wrote them on a blank page in my user manual along with other non-common info for the del slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow96GSR
    If 1 person has had bad luck with a product don’t condemn it until you yourself have tested it. Now if 10 pros have tried it and it sucked then I would trust their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CRXer View Post
    cmon research ronny,thought u would have this one bookmarked,or do u need to bookmark your bookmarks u got so many?

btw why do u want typeR settings

camber front-0 deg 30', +-1deg
    rear-0deg 45', +-1deg

toe front- 0, +-2
    rear- in2, +2-1
    where do u get this info from? (honda dc2 technical guide book?)