• JVC KD-BT11

7 63.64%
  • SONY MEX-BT2600

4 36.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Honda Civic GLi
    woah a bit touchy, no offence intended manabir (dont know why your going off). This is a forum and if you do have your mind set, why post? people will almost certainly deviate from what you are asking for with the same intention to HELP YOU OUT. anyways hope ur happy with your purchase..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Honda Civic GLi
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    eclipse top model is CDT-450X.. which is around $2500-$3000.. owned it once for 3 months.. damn good.. =)

anyway.. for ur own good.. save more to get a better 1.. =)
    o ok, normally an Alpine head unit guy and didnt see it on the Australian website. any reason as to why you go rid of it? for that price i would have thought along the lines of the Pioneer reference bundle or for slightly less the Clarion HX-D2. What did this eclipse unit have on top of its competition?

Member Array
    Car:
    bb6 Type S
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabir View Post
    first and last time i bother to ask a question on here.
    seems to be full of too many self ritious fcukwits who cant fcuking read or understand that i dont want to spend more on something!

if i have said that these are the ONLY 2 i am looking at then i mean that THESE ARE THE ONLY 2 I AM LOOKING AT!!!
    if i say i dont want suggestions i mean I DONT WANT SUGGESTIONS!!!!

fcuking hell...fcuking jdm yo fcuktard populating this site...and people wonder why i dont post on here much!

decision made...ozhonda is full of retards and i am buying the sony.
    go fcuk yourselves.
    couldnt have said it better myself..

as the mighty trism once posted..

go for the sony manabir. its a good unit and you'll be happy with it. and for future reference mate stick to PA, cause people on this forum have a habit of posting irrelevant posts that in no way are constructive or helpful in any way

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykan2k View Post
    o ok, normally an Alpine head unit guy and didnt see it on the Australian website. any reason as to why you go rid of it? for that price i would have thought along the lines of the Pioneer reference bundle or for slightly less the Clarion HX-D2. What did this eclipse unit have on top of its competition?
    becoz i change to Mcintosh MX5000 + MDA5000.. which sound nicer for me.. anyway.. P90RS and HX-D2 is a good deck as well.. and the Legendary vocal HU Alpine 7990.. =)

sorry manabir.. anyway.. Sony look better than JVC.. =)

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Accord EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by mars_panas View Post
    None...

Alpine the way to goo....

I have Alpine 9887 in my car... has this thing called imprint sound... to use it u need to go to alpine dealer and they will tune it for u....
    or get nate to tune it =P

but yeah both of them look like shit. pm me ill hook u up. brand new shit fresh from the states.
    wunna fight Q('.'Q)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    92 Prelude
    manabir learn how to spell or type, actually probably both for you.
    People were just trying to help you out and then you treat them like that, personally there both shit, stop being stingy and go buy Alpine.

manabir already bought the sony. this thread should be closed

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Manabir should take a chill pill, or take multiple and overdose so we don't have to deal with his whining when he posts on a public forum.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Clinton rocks my jocks. FIGHT THE POWAHH!
    Bought from: Taleb Tyres, scyt7e