Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: advice on 600

all depends on different models to - i rode a early 03 model 600rr and it was just as heavy as my 05 r1 that i had... but i can understand not wanting to go 1000cc bike as it is pretty rediculious power in everyday traffic....

the r1 was just so much fun for me.... didn't take much and took a look down at the speedo and i was doing 250km....

but in 600 class i would go r6 over the 600rr - i've riden both and the r6 just feels more comfortable - all about personal choice... ride both and go from there ... g/l buddy
    Syndicate Motorsports Canberra
    Combine the Difference

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    Quote Originally Posted by DNTBLO_S2k View Post
    the white red combo.. not all wite.. i wanna get my red parts sprayed white tho would lookgood in all white...
    yer i saw a all white one parked in the city looked fuken sick wasnt sure if it was factory or not. red and white still looks hot even the black is nice.

yer cl455 il stick to a 600 no need for a 1000 i think r6 is the go for me. now just to find one
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

i heard the gsxr has crazy intake sound
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !