Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    You dont now if he was speeding Aus, infact no one does but himself and the cop.. well the gun could be wrong.. but meh, if he was doing 84 the cop would of issued a loss of licence not just a fine

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    LOL, he weren't doing 50 was he.

Here's my take: He was driving spiritedly in a 50 zone. Why not? He's invincible right! Cop pulls him over, says he was doing 84 and lets him off lightly with a ticket. The system notices he is driving a car he is not registered for and send him a High Powered ticket. But Studly doesn't think this is fair. Why should the rules apply to him? He's above them and is going to fight it.

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda S2000
    ok Aus i was travelling at 50 but i drove past in second so it sounded like i was driving spiritedly. The police officer who pulled me over wasn't even on duty i drove past a morning conventionthat the Victoria Police had on Monday (there was like 40 cop cars) morning in at a Yacht Club on Albert Park and one of them pulled out a laser from their car and then i was pulled over about 3 min later. if i was speeding and pulled over for a legit reason i would take it on the chin

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Hmmm, I can actually believe that. I can't count the number of times I've been cruising side streets at 50 near my place and people have shouted 'Slow Down'.

But if they got you with the laser you're gone.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I think everyone with an s2000 has had that problem aus lol.. i travel 40 in first when i wanna annoy people down 40 streets =]

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    I think everyone with an s2000 has had that problem aus lol.. i travel 40 in first when i wanna annoy people down 40 streets =]
    LOL i do the same with my BYS magnum exhaust. LOL its incredibly loud. No res either...LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Honda S2000
    yeh but the laser was probaly on me for about 10 secs and i was 5 meters away from the police officer and on the wrong side of the road and with on coming traffic on his side of the road

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    well it could of hit another car and not yours?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Lasers are sighted and directional. I highly doubt there was a mistake.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Did anyone see some of the stuff to do with lasers on today tonight awhile ago? could still be faults in them..

ahh.. i remember my roadtrip to hunter valley.

110 stretch of road and i was doing 100...
    oncoming traffic flashed their lights and signalled me to slow down.. i was confused... as you would when your 10 under the limit..

i just took further precaution as maybe there was police presence further down...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromZ View Post
    ahh.. i remember my roadtrip to hunter valley.

110 stretch of road and i was doing 100...
    oncoming traffic flashed their lights and signalled me to slow down.. i was confused... as you would when your 10 under the limit..

i just took further precaution as maybe there was police presence further down...
    are you sure these wasn't just something wrong with your car? LOL
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE