Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    Yep, sorry i misread the question FATVTI :P

Yeah, I've had a similar setup before both SRI and CAI i was initially worried about driving in wet weather too, but it never proved to be a problem driving in the rain, as Saukoi27 said just don't plan on 4x4'ing through 4m puddles :P

All i found was the filter would get a little dirty but you can always buy another pod or get a washable filter or get a recharger kit which K&N do.

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 honda accord VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Element12 View Post
    Yep, sorry i misread the question FATVTI :P

Yeah, I've had a similar setup before both SRI and CAI i was initially worried about driving in wet weather too, but it never proved to be a problem driving in the rain, as Saukoi27 said just don't plan on 4x4'ing through 4m puddles :P

All i found was the filter would get a little dirty but you can always buy another pod or get a washable filter or get a recharger kit which K&N do.
    do you have to make any whole around the pod filter where it sitting so the air will go in on that place? (like the tire wall or on the bumbper?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_vti_s View Post
    do you have to make any whole around the pod filter where it sitting so the air will go in on that place? (like the tire wall or on the bumbper?
    Nah, i never did, i just took out the std piping and the air resonator that sits in the gap where the pod goes, as seen in Bun135's photo he posted.

Air runs through that gap easily enough anyway imo :P

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 honda accord VTI-S
    ok nice nice. im going to do this project this wed cause i go t day off.. hahaha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_vti_s View Post
    ok nice nice. im going to do this project this wed cause i go t day off.. hahaha
    Goodluck, if you need a hand removing the air resonator, search the forums or google it ! :P

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    haha the good old air resonator.

your going to need a 12mm spanner for 1 of the bolts which u will strain ur back under ur car getting to.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 honda accord VTI-S

just an update about this thread. here is the final setup i come out wif. thanks for all the help!

Member Array
    Car:
    1995 Accord Vti VTEC
    pic doesnt work..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    cd5 accord h22a

Thumbs up thinking of the same thing

i have a 1994 accord with h22a and im looking at doing the same thing .i have looked at the space and it looks easy to put a panel down the side of the battery and then a top/lid over it using the inner guard /engine bay for the rest of it it will take some skill but if you are good with hand tools then you should be fine , and i think that it will be the best setup in the long run , no water and no hot air with the added flow of pod filter and 3inch intake pipe (way better than stock box /pipe !!

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 honda accord VTI-S
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image406.jpg 
Views:	413 
Size:	171.6 KB 
ID:	10529  

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 honda accord VTI-S
    its weird cause i attach this image from my last post.. anyway there

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by typesaccord View Post
    i have a 1994 accord with h22a and im looking at doing the same thing .i have looked at the space and it looks easy to put a panel down the side of the battery and then a top/lid over it using the inner guard /engine bay for the rest of it it will take some skill but if you are good with hand tools then you should be fine , and i think that it will be the best setup in the long run , no water and no hot air with the added flow of pod filter and 3inch intake pipe (way better than stock box /pipe !!
    What the hell are you on about?
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....