Price of Cabin Filter in Perth

Hey all,

I just called Honda to find out the cost of the cabin air filter.. $79.00 (rounded) !!
    i was quoted one from Repco for my gf's echo and it was $60.. Either Repco is a rip off or maybe there's hardly any difference with repco and genuine parts?
    TOo bad Repco doesn't make one for the FD2 yet.

anyone know where else I can find FD2 cabin air filters besides from Honda? amd at what cost? can't find any on ebay

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK Civic VTi-R
    cabin filter? im assuming it just keeps the inside of the car smelling nice or what does it do?

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Ebay or an online US shop: http://www.cabinairfilters.net/honda.htm

Just find out what is the part number of the original and get the aftermarket equivalent
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Honda Civic
    Got a quote from Repco Cannington for a Ryco cabin filter, they wanted $50(FD1)
    Then had a look here, same one but cheaper
    http://eziautoparts.com.au/index.php...oduct_id=30194
    SHOPPING LIST
    Lowered. Mugen style grill. K&N Airfilter. HID 6000k. Accent light set. JDM Type R gear boot and Knob.17" civic sports

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by laju View Post
    Got a quote from Repco Cannington for a Ryco cabin filter, they wanted $50(FD1)
    Then had a look here, same one but cheaper
    http://eziautoparts.com.au/index.php...oduct_id=30194
    Good price. Nice find!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Thanks Laju, Have you ever purchased from this place? it's funny that i went to the Repco in canningvale and they said that they don't make FDx cabin Air Filters?! b*tch didn't know sh*t.

FD1 & FD2 CAF's are compatible right?

Hey eeKayFour,

This is quoted from the ryco site about that the CAF does:

The quality of air we breathe is important to our health. The air inside our vehicles has been found to have a much higher concentration of pollutants than in the air just outside the vehicle - up to 10 times in some cases. Sufferers of asthma, allergy and other respiratory problems are especially at risk when concentrations of pollutants are elevated inside the vehicle.

Contaminants in the air such as pollen, fungus spores, dirt and dust pass unfiltered into the passenger cabin along with the air intake and can trigger asthma, allergies, headaches, nausea, fatigue and giddiness.

Ryco's Cabin Air Filters are designed to reduce the amount of harmful contaminants entering into your vehicle via the heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system, whilst providing a much cleaner breathing environment for you and your passenger.
    hope that helps

For those who are interested in a filter, this place is definately a bargain, all thanks to "laju". $27.70 + $5.50 postage!! Bargain! i bought two (one for spare).

Member Array
    Car:
    2008 Civic VTi
    i just thought it's worth updating this thread. from that same site, you can also get Wesfil Cabin Filter for the FD civic as an alternative to the Ryco RCA-108P.

at the moment, the Ryco RCA-108P is sold at $32.25 + postage. the Wesfil WACF5302 is the same size as the Ryco so will fit our FDs and it's a bit cheaper too! just $23.95 + postage.

pic of the label showing part number and interchangeability with Ryco RCA-108P and the OEM cabin filter 80290-SDC-A01/80292-SDC-A01:

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by jpestrada115 View Post
    i just thought it's worth updating this thread. from that same site, you can also get Wesfil Cabin Filter for the FD civic as an alternative to the Ryco RCA-108P.

at the moment, the Ryco RCA-108P is sold at $32.25 + postage. the Wesfil WACF5302 is the same size as the Ryco so will fit our FDs and it's a bit cheaper too! just $23.95 + postage.

pic of the label showing part number and interchangeability with Ryco RCA-108P and the OEM cabin filter 80290-SDC-A01/80292-SDC-A01:

Good price!do you have a link please.
    Sorry didnt read.