Thread: eg engine help

eg engine help

hi guys, i am planning on buying an eg to engine swap, i wanted to do a h22b swap but then found out i had to take out the a/c and power steering which is something i dont really wanna do. Is it possible to do it with out removing these, if not what would be the easiest engine swap that will give me the most power gains. is a b18C a straight swap?
    [CHIBGR]

Member Array
    Car:
    K20a2 ek
    search man its been covered a million times and wtf is a h22b?

if u planning to do H22 swap off ur eg, u have to sacrifice the ac due to space issue.
    look in honda-tech.com, its been covered millions of times since ages ago.

as for b18c swap, its a straight swap. watch for the driveshaft splines, tho. but other than that, its a straight ones given u got a complete kit (motor, gbox, driveshafts, ecu, shift linkages, wiring harnesses & obd2>1 harness). check honda-tech

Member Array
    Car:
    eg h22, odyssey
    Quote Originally Posted by chihuu View Post
    hi guys, i am planning on buying an eg to engine swap, i wanted to do a h22b swap but then found out i had to take out the a/c and power steering which is something i dont really wanna do. Is it possible to do it with out removing these, if not what would be the easiest engine swap that will give me the most power gains. is a b18C a straight swap?
    You can fit a/c and p/s if you really wanted too. Just have to grind the radiator support abit and modify p/s and a/c lines.

Most ppl just cant be bothered

it is definately possible.. i have seen it been done.. an eg running with p/s and a/c..
    its running a h22a from CL1. have no idea about h22b. more info on it?

man go the b18c swap, much easier an just as much fun to drive lol

b18c swap will be the easiest & cheapest option.

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    cant ignore the torque in h22a, but more after market part for b18c than h22a.

i wish i did h22a instead of b18c, love the torque when exiting the corner.