Last edited by underbelly; 08-11-2009 at 02:03 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Choo Choo shoe.
    If you got the stock headunit in there Im sure youll need to remove the centre console so you can access the headunit to take it out.

Youd probably have to take off the glovebox, passenger side kick panel, a bit of the passenger side carpet (just lean it towards one side.) Youll probably need to take off the bottom bit of the seatbelt bracket to make it easier. And there is the trim that holds the carpet down. Forgot what its caleld but it sits on the bottom and can only be seen when the door is open.
    If you have small hands u can sorta slip the wires thru the rear quarter trims.

Passenger seat taken out should be good too.
    Everything else im sure u can slip thru.

=]

run the power cable on one side, and the speaker cables on the other (that's only if you're hooking up speakers to the amp)... I mounted both my amps to the back of the passenger seats using self tapering metal screws... as for side panels, don't have to remove any, you can sorta pry it up and slip the wires under, take out the back seat and run it under that and then into the boot under the back rest... cut a small hole in the backing carpet of the back seats to get the cables through, then hook everything up!...
    While driving the other day, I saw a banana peel on the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it... thanks Mario Kart.

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    you can do it like mine Click Here

Member Array
    Car:
    96 EK Civic GLi
    run the battery and trigger wire down the passenger side, as thats the side of the battery...there is a massive grommet there somewhere...just follow the cable from the fuse box and ull see where i mean...its behind the battery...thats a good spot...it was a pain in the arse to get thru as it comes thru pretty high behind the dash and uve got all the shit behind the glovebox...but if u persist or find someone with small hands they should be able to reach an arm up there and grab it while u push it thru the engine bay...then take off the kick panels...that side step thing...and u should be able to tuck it under the rear side panel cos thats a pain in the arse to take off...take out the bottom part of the back seat too...theres just one bolt at the back and then it just pulls up and out...it may just be me...but i found it was way easier to just rip out the front seats...takes like 5 minutes to do with a 12mm socket i think...and gives u heaps more room to move and makes it more comfortable...but each to their own...then once uve got the cable to the back...just run it under the backseat and into the boot and ur there...to keep it clean u can bolt up the amp to the back of the back seat but allow extra cable when wiring it up so when u move the chair back and forward u arent yanking at the cables...then repeat on the drivers side with ur rcas and speaker wire if u wanna amp ur front speakers...

i think thats about it...if u want any more help or more detail let me know...