Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Importing FD2R

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    if you love understeer, over ambitious 0-100km/h time then yeah FN2R > all.
    mate, i drive the car on busy road everyday. It looks like an idiot if i must drive like more than 100 km/h on the corner each time just because i am driving my fn

when i purchased my honda i didnt come to dealership and asking car for track

sound dumbass isnt it if i asked that kind of question

note: you dont drive fN everyday and own one but you seem to know lot of more than i do so thanks for the info
    Last edited by bodaas; 05-05-2009 at 05:44 AM.
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by bodaas View Post
    i understand because you are full of sht also
    hahahaha you're the only one on this thread who talk sh!t so we're all full of sh!t and u're not....

well i am not really full imaginative person, fanboy, racer or honda dreamer

i just thinking if you guys reckon fd2R is the god of all honda or the best honda ever built then you should bring one right now and driving one on the road than talking crap
    you can't imagine? maybe just grow a brain and u will be able to??

who said FD2R is god of all Honda. we are just saying we wish Honda Aus would bring them in officially.

so i can offer my apology that i was wrong
    well done for admitting you're wrong.

also for hopeless peoples you don't have to be genius to find out if somebody has driven one on the road or not, just simply check local import dealer if you are in sydney like there are so many import shops down paramatta road. You should see fd2R on sale by now and just imagine how many brains or people within population were thinking to bring this vehicle into australia, not 10

prolly 10 dumb peoples i counted so far and i reckon there are more
    being so smart like yourself, i suppose u should be aware about the importation rules?? if not, then you're talking sh!t again
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    mate, i drive the car on busy road everyday. It looks like an idiot if i must drive like more than 100 km/h on the corner each time just because i am driving my fn

when i purchased my honda i didnt come to dealership and asking car for track

sound dumbass isnt it if i asked that kind of question

note: you dont drive fN everyday and own one but you seem to know lot of more than i do so thanks for the info
    so u bought your Type R to pose? or just driving from A to B only?

you are aware what Honda is claiming on the performance? and the marketing spin on being a performance car?

that being the case makes it perfectly normal for people to judge it's performance potential (which is crap). but hey it doesn't bother you becos you bought it to pose and for driving from A to B only.

and i chose not to buy a FN becos it's not what it's claimed to be.
    Last edited by Philip Lee; 05-05-2009 at 10:05 AM.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

i was directing at you the only full of shT people i have ever known

congratulation you win the cyber war
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

calm down bodaas, some ppl dont fn2r is worth the money, whilst others think it is

every1 is entitled to their own opinion, every1 can do what they want with their money

why get all defensive for if someone doesnt think its worth the money?

so long as u enjoy it urself thats all that matters

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Vti-R
    Quote Originally Posted by blasdf View Post
    yeah i haven't seen any fd2r's here, but my mate got one in nz after he was impressed with my dc5r.

and r35 gtrs, hmm, already seen 2 in surfers, silver and a black one. i actually thought they were out here, so obviously these ones are imported eh. of course the guy in the black one looked arab, and he nailed it past me the other night so he obviously does have a bit of money, possibly dads??
    Yeah I saw one when I was riding home from work (lost my license :P) White one, in Yeerongpilly, Brisbane

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    i was directing at you the only full of shT people i have ever known
    oh i gonna cry now.

congratulation you win the cyber war
    do i win any price?
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanc View Post
    calm down bodaas, some ppl dont fn2r is worth the money, whilst others think it is

every1 is entitled to their own opinion, every1 can do what they want with their money

why get all defensive for if someone doesnt think its worth the money?

so long as u enjoy it urself thats all that matters
    don't say that, he'll say u're full of sht.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by hisoka View Post
    how much are they in japan just wondering, for the stripped version~
    just checked and the price is 1,690,500 yen including 5% tax but i'd assume no other cost as u can't rego it.

detail here
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

and i chose not to buy a FN becos it's not what it's claimed to be.
    actually if the FN2 came in CW and LSD, i'd have bought it over the EP3 just to save the hassles with insurance and parts etc.
    Last edited by bodaas; 05-05-2009 at 02:11 PM.
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Philip Lee
    actually if the FN2 came in CW and LSD, i'd have bought it over the EP3 just to save the hassles with insurance and parts etc.

you decided to leave out 2 very important factors to twist my quotes.
    please tell me when i bought my EP3 which was early 2008, where the fcuk was CW + LSD FN2???

no CW & LSD back then so i chose not to buy FN2.

do you follow me??? it is very simple logic really. my 4 yo can understand it.
    Last edited by Philip Lee; 05-05-2009 at 02:29 PM.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    i understand because you are full of sht also

well i am not really full imaginative person, fanboy, racer or honda dreamer

i just thinking if you guys reckon fd2R is the god of all honda or the best honda ever built then you should bring one right now and driving one on the road than talking crap

so i can offer my apology that i was wrong

also for hopeless peoples you don't have to be genius to find out if somebody has driven one on the road or not, just simply check local import dealer if you are in sydney like there are so many import shops down paramatta road. You should see fd2R on sale by now and just imagine how many brains or people within population were thinking to bring this vehicle into australia, not 10

prolly 10 dumb peoples i counted so far and i reckon there are more

if you knew what a personal import was then you would know why there isnt many or any at all in australia
    no import yard can bring one in if you didnt know that
    so you will be asking and looking for a very long time lol
    but you only need a brain to see that the fd2r is alot better in every aspect