Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    got my BC BR type for my dc2r yesterday.. loving them !!
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    My friend has BC's in his s14, they handle pretty good, as most coilovers do, have a lot of adjustability and the car sits quite nicely, but the ride comfort is pretty shocking even at the lowest setting.

Overall I say they are really quite good for the price.

I went with Buddyclub N+ for my dc2. they are really good, although they have a bit less adjustability then BC's do, their lower damping settings are great for the street, and the high settings are stiff as f*ck, good for the track. Also really easy to adjust the height as all you need to do is rotate the base (fork or eyelet etc.) like a screw and it raises or lowers. easy as that.

I think I've seen some Buddyclubs going for a similar price to BC's now, if you're interested I can try find a link for you.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4ar / dc5
    i have Tein HA on my eg civic and its bad bad bad...dont like it at all.....noisy and bad ride quality..not sure about SS tho..never will touch tein ha again in my life....tried 3 types of coilovers now which are :
    1) Bc BR
    2) Cusco zero 1
    3) Tein Ha

i still think the BC BR is your best bet... next coilover im thinking to try is the Buddyclubs N+....had my eyes on them for quite a long time now......*grins*

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    i got my dampers set at 16 and rear at 12 or 14.. and honestly the ride is pretty good. and my car is sitting pretty low.
    snapping 2nd..

Quote Originally Posted by davoh View Post
    i have Tein HA on my eg civic and its bad bad bad...dont like it at all.....noisy and bad ride quality..not sure about SS tho..never will touch tein ha again in my life....tried 3 types of coilovers now which are :
    1) Bc BR
    2) Cusco zero 1
    3) Tein Ha

i still think the BC BR is your best bet... next coilover im thinking to try is the Buddyclubs N+....had my eyes on them for quite a long time now......*grins*

i can get u a set of N+ for cheap pm me for detail

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4ar / dc5
    thanks for the offer mate but im currently living in malaysia atm...wont be back for another year and a half....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    just ordered my BC BR!! cant wait to drop it low!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Im running 17x8.5 235/45 tyre atm, is dere gonna be a problem wif the guards if i lower it?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    02 DC5 ITR
    you'll have to roll your rear guards i did.
    02 DC5 ITR

Hold On Not Done Accelarating

SCREMR k20 70%

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    also i js heard if i drop the car too low more the 20cm, 30cm the tie roll ending will fk up, is tat true?