Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    Dont see how thats helping his situation AusS2000.

SXC what evo do you have?
    ive got a jdm evo 8

Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    that doesnt necessarily mean ur clutch is fkd

did u just rip ur foot off and it didnt even move/stall???

or slowly pull off ur foot and it didnt stall?
    slowly took my foot off it and it didnt stall. and wen i put it into gear 1st and reverse all it did was rev to 7000 and didnt even move 1mm. then tried 4th same shit happened didnt move.

got the evo towed to my workshop, changed clutch vollah! evo started moving again.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    very nice dude, may i ask for a picture of the evo?

yeh here it is, ive got a seibon cf bonnet now thou just no pictures of it yet

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    lol

thats still pretty new man

how did u **** the clutch so quick???
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    very nice dude, didnt he say 7k launches? lol.. my mates got an evo 7 i'll see if i can grab some pics off him soon and show you, its a sexy car.. and bloody quick! oh and the other week i had this lancer pull up next to me with evo V stickers on it rah rah well anyway this thing was stupid quick, i asked him what has been done to it and he said its stock, something to do with limited edition V's? Apparenly their 350 horsepower lol.. AND no he didnt drag me i wasnt doing anything but watching in my mates car lol.
    Last edited by F20C; 06-05-2009 at 05:04 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    lol, oh yeh, 7k launches would do that, lol
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    yeah i think my first clutch went for 5-6k launches in my s2.. but kinda got over it and stopped since i put the new one in lol

Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    lol

thats still pretty new man

how did u **** the clutch so quick???
    yeh mate its still new hehe. just got full evo 9 interior put in for free so the interior does look 'fresh'. got a pretty good deal thou evo 9 interior with only 5000km on it straight swap for my jdm evo 8 interior.

yeh a few 7000rpm practice launches for WSID and then 2 7000rpm launches at WSID owned it. shoulda seen my flywheel when it came out, was black LOL.

oh and if u didnt know, all evoes munch through clutches. its just how they were designed

Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    very nice dude, didnt he say 7k launches? lol.. my mates got an evo 7 i'll see if i can grab some pics off him soon and show you, its a sexy car.. and bloody quick! oh and the other week i had this lancer pull up next to me with evo V stickers on it rah rah well anyway this thing was stupid quick, i asked him what has been done to it and he said its stock, something to do with limited edition V's? Apparenly their 350 horsepower lol.. AND no he didnt drag me i wasnt doing anything but watching in my mates car lol.
    thanks

nah no evo 'stock' was 350 horsepower stock lol. the only evoes with that kinda power or more than that power would be an evo 8 MR FQ blah blah. but u cant really consider them stock lol... the evo 8 MR FQ400 does 0-100 in under 3.5secs.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    damn lol, then wtf was he on about lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Thought i would post this up cause i wanted to see if he was lygin but the UK version came out with 330BHP apparently according to wiki lol.. heres the site to check it up, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubi...ncer_Evolution

The Evolution VI's changes mainly focused on cooling and engine durability. It received a larger intercooler, larger oil cooler, and new pistons, along with a titanium-aluminide turbine wheel for the RS model, which was a first in a production car. Also, the Evolution VI received new bodywork yet again, with the most easily spotted change in the front bumper where the huge fog lights were reduced in size and moved to the corners for better airflow. A new model was added to the GSR and RS lineup; known as the RS2, it was an RS with a few of the GSR's options. Another limited-edition RS was known as the RS Sprint, an RS tuned by Ralliart in the UK to be lighter and more powerful with 330 hp (246 kW).

Yet another special edition Evolution VI was also released in 1999: the Tommi Makinen Edition, named after Finnish rally driver Tommi Makinen that had won Mitsubishi four WRC drivers championships. It featured a different front bumper, Red/Black Recaro seats (with embossed T. Makinen logo), 17" ENKEI white wheels, a leather MOMO steering wheel and shift knob, a titanium turbine that spooled up quicker, front upper strut brace, lowered ride height (with tarmac stages in mind), and a quicker steering ratio. Amongst other colours, the Evo VI came in either red, white, blue, black or silver with optional special decals, replicating Tommi Makinen's rally car's colour scheme. This car is also sometimes referred to as an Evolution 6½, Evolution 6.5, or TME for short.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    93 EG Civic
    Yo F20C, pretty sure you can't get those ones here.. nor can you get the FQ blah blahs.. they are quick but yes ~

Sexy evo above man, this thread has gone way off topic but whatever.

Can't wait to get my hands on a evo 9... one more year of this green P shit..

u can get the FQs imported. my importer has imported the FQ 320 last month, but it got sold already. reason why u dont see many of them is because:

1. the FQs were derived from the MRs.
    2. there were only a specific amount of MRs made. (not 100% sure but im guessing there were 500 made)
    3. there are many types of FQs, thus less FQ 400s made etc etc

The UK pretty much took the MRs from Jap and upgraded them to FQ blah blah and sold em. Pretty much like what Mugen did with the civic type R. they took a CTR and made it into a civic type RR. so pretty much for example:

civic type R = evo 8 MR
    civic type RR = evo 8 MR FQ2**
    civic type RRRRR or whatever = evo 8 MR FQ400