Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Thread: Blog on Ozhonda

I'm starting to Blog! LOL...
    MFactory Competition Products

...ZzzzZzzz Array
    Car:
    Pushbike...
    Quote Originally Posted by spastic View Post
    am i allowed to blog, 'so i just fed the dog, i think his really hungry today he ate heaps' or will i get infracted/banned coz u guys see that as spam.
    No, what you just posted would be classified as a blog as you are refferring to an event which is typical for a blog

"Hi, im Black Stan" would be classified as spam.
    -------------------------------------------

FFFFffffuuuuuuux999

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    ok so i can blog like wyn and not get infracted, cool.
    so there is not limit to how much i can blog a day as long as there is an event of somesort in the blog?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spastic View Post
    chunky, u are still young, soon like wynode you will realise howmuch power an internet forum can give you, in real life wynode is probly a office desk type of person with no social standing with very limited friends, BUT ON HERE wynode is the 'boss' as he so cutely puts it, he can push people around, get people in trouble for rules he hasn't announced yet, force the moderators 2 pretend 2 like him! god it gets me a boner just thinking about it......
    How old are you really? Presuming what my social skills and abilities has nothing to do with running a website and forum. I'm not going to even bother trying to justify your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    I'm starting to Blog! LOL...
    A little too late unfortunately!

Given the lack of use of the blog we have decided to remove the blog feature.

For the genuine users of it this is unfortunate however this is the way things have turned out.

As for your threats of kazam & dc2x3 coming back and 'starting things up again' we will ban them and all people associated with their actions. You've had enough warnings and don't need that kind of immature and disruptive attitude on here.

Threads closed & blog removed.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq