Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwillz View Post
    im down to join Kazam's movement if need be. peace out a-town

dc2dc2dc2 blogs gives me a lulz each time

edit: dc2 banned again, wtf?
    Yeah, sadly his lulz are no moar.

OT: So, is there a set limit for blog or what?
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwillz View Post
    im down to join Kazam's movement if need be. peace out a-town

dc2dc2dc2 blogs gives me a lulz each time

edit: dc2 banned again, wtf?
    Kazam's movement is not tolerated on this forum. If you do so, you will be banned instantly.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    yeh i think implying or threatening to bombard the forum is not constructive at all really..

but seriously i dont think dc2dc2dc2 deserved that infraction for the blog

there was no spam in his blog

have a look aaron.....its all harmless

there are like one or two new topics evry week, with max 4 or 5 replies per topic over that time.........

spam would be much worse than that...

it should at least be specified, say if there are more than 10 replies per topic then the mod may choose to infract what they see as spam after the 10th reply as they see fit....

but it may genuinely be an interesting topic that many people may be interested in and want to talk about

and u cant determine what is and isnt useless shit, the whole idea of som1 telling us what they are doing on a day to day or hour to hour basis is already sitting in the useless time wasting shit basket..
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    yeh i think implying or threatening to bombard the forum is not constructive at all really..

but seriously i dont think dc2dc2dc2 deserved that infraction for the blog

there was no spam in his blog

have a look aaron.....its all harmless

there are like one or two new topics evry week, with max 4 or 5 replies per topic over that time.........

spam would be much worse than that...

it should at least be specified, say if there are more than 10 replies per topic then the mod may choose to infract what they see as spam after the 10th reply as they see fit....

but it may genuinely be an interesting topic that many people may be interested in and want to talk about

and u cant determine what is and isnt useless shit, the whole idea of som1 telling us what they are doing on a day to day or hour to hour basis is already sitting in the useless time wasting shit basket..
    dc2dc2dc2 himself said the blog was crap http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...2&postcount=11

So if he wants to be a hypocrite and use the blog and go further by posting sexually explicit content (I remember there was a tiny asian girl and bbc involved), then good on him for getting infracted.

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    fair enough i missed tiny asian girl and bbc, though i was under the impression that it was another member that found that particular video not dc2dc2dc2, though i could be wrong

im not saying tai is an angle, yes he can and is sometimes a pain in the ass, but what i dont get is he seems to be getting a lot more attention from u guys than so many of the other trouble makers on here

in the end he only comes on here and makes 10 posts a day max....he keeps on going with his antics because he knows he is pissing u guys off.....maybe if u just ignored him isntead of watching his every move, lol

i once clicked his profile and saw at least 6 mods watching his movements, lol
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

he gets attention because he wants it. end of story.

if he didn't want the attention, then he'd be like the rest of us who just browse the forum and enjoy it for what it is.

Its the same half a dozen people who keep turnin up in situations like this. Its not because they're being targeted, its because they're asking for it.

If he/they don't like this place so much, why don't they leave or make their own place?

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    dc2dc2dc2 himself said the blog was crap http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showpos...2&postcount=11

So if he wants to be a hypocrite and use the blog and go further by posting sexually explicit content (I remember there was a tiny asian girl and bbc involved), then good on him for getting infracted.
    he does belive the blog is crap, whats stopping someone from blogging even if they are against it? a blog can be used at freewill. who are u to say he changed his mind and started enjoying the blog.

also you still have no answered the question what is considered 'spam' blog.
    like krogoth said a blog is ones thoughts. you cannot deem someones thoughts and personal opinions for the day/hour/minute as spam.

'sexually explicit' aaron. i read the asian girls thread, you and qball were talking about sticking ur wee wee up the asian girls clacker. that is not sexually explicit? yet dc2dc2dc2 talking about asian girl getting banged is a 10 point infraction.

Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Kazam's movement is not tolerated on this forum. If you do so, you will be banned instantly.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA if there was equality in the moderation of the forum, such movements would not be neccessary

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by spastic View Post
    'sexually explicit' aaron. i read the asian girls thread, you and qball were talking about sticking ur wee wee up the asian girls clacker. that is not sexually explicit? yet dc2dc2dc2 talking about asian girl getting banged is a 10 point infraction.
    That is why we are seriously considering deleting the asian girls thread so that there is "equality in the moderation of the forum" as mentioned by Kazam.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA if there was equality in the moderation of the forum, such movements would not be neccessary
    Yes, so if sexually explicit posts are not allowed in the blogs, then they should not be allowed in the asian girls/hot chicks thread. Having said that, if the photos contained in those two threads are also sexually explicit, they are at risk of being deleted. Why do you think mods delete any pics with genitals or sexual acts? It is to prevent the asian girls and hot chicks thread from being deleted.

Don't think that you own the forums and that it is your right to have softcore threads. It is there because the admin was lenient. Maybe being too lenient has lead to the growth of people like yourself who think that they can get their way by carrying out illegal movements.

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    but i still think the asian and hot girls threads are pretty clean in general

90% of the stuff that goes through those threads are not worse than what you would find inside an fhm mag in safeway
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

Member Array
    Car:
    Its a Subaru !
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    Yeah, sadly his lulz are no moar.

OT: So, is there a set limit for blog or what?
    mods still have no answered this question.

selective reading.